Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? (3324 Views)

Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? / 11 Players You Should Watch At The FIFA U20 World Cup / Who Are Your Best Footballers Of All-time? (the Players You Watched Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kliverpool(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2007
as 4 me DUDEK,FOWLER AND BELLAMY should go
Simao and David Villa should join liverpool
SCOTT CARSON(GK) and PONGOLLE should come back from loan.
and maybe anyother center half
that will be it
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by debosky(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2007
Arsenal

Leave - Flamini, Ljunberg, Baptista, Poom, Aliadiere, Song

Come in - Fabianski, Ribery, Saviola, Quaresma
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by doyin13(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2007
y would u want pongolle back?

He has just one good season at Recreativo and u think he is transformed.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by doyin13(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2007
and y d hell would u want saviola?

He couldn't succeed in Spain, a less physical league where he couldn't hack the physical side.

His teamplay is also shite becos he plays with his eyes to the ground.

Overrated
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by mukina2: 10:08pm On May 18, 2007
debosky:

Arsenal

Leave - Flamini, Ljunberg, Baptista, Poom, Aliadiere, Song

Come in - Fabianski, Ribery, Saviola, Quaresma

haa Debo just  my mental list .

Cristiano ronaldo needs someone to give him a run for his money

I'll also add in Yaya and Diarra
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kliverpool(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2007
LIVERPOOL
Pongolle can add a different flavor to our attack cos he is a very skillful player,i would have love Cisse to come back
too but we'll have too many strikers.As u know vronim is now a liverpool player and he is a striker.
But if David villa did not come to Anfield Cisse should come and have a last chance.
You'll never walk alone.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kliverpool(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2007
Doyin13 which one be ur club?
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by debosky(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2007
@ doyin Saviola was excellent in spain, in the he scored like 8 goals in the copa del rey games he played, he is a fast and very mobile striker that is well suited to the arsenal style of play, his technique is very good too - close control and nice touches. he would fit perfectly at arsenal plus very importantly, he is out of contract at Barca so we can get him on a free transfer and just pay wages

@ muki maybe add Yaya and remove ribery - too many new players distort the system too much. no more than 4 new players should come to the gunners

I think pongolle has no future at anfield, he will be way behind in the pecking order behind kuyt, voronin, and maybe villa if the yankees cough up the money required.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by doyin13(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2007
shocked

I can't believe it. U want Cisse back.

Cisse whose motto is shot on sight like the naija po po. player without an ounce of subtlety.

Ol boy e be like say u no like ur team.

If u must know i support Portsmouth my hometown team. shocked
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by mukina2: 10:23pm On May 18, 2007
Debo .yeah but we really need that scary guy grin .
If barca is willing to let go of Eto and if Wenger is willing to buy .it wnt be bad .

tevez and even berbatov dat guy grin
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by debosky(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2007
Spurs will break Berbatov's legs than let him come to Arsenal, they still have beef over the Campbell issue. cry

Tevez is good, but he'll be best with his spanish speaking buddies at Liverpool I'm almost certain thats where he will end up

If Barca don't win the league this year, Eto'o will almost definitely leave - all the dressing room wahala has been too much. But I hope Wenger will be willing to spend money.

@ kliverpool Tevez is far more affordable than Villa and is a better player than pongolle - plus he is already adjusted to the premiership and can hit the ground running next season.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kliverpool(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2007
i think arsenal should let Henry move on.I know some of u gunners will not like it.
But he is no longer motivated to play for that club He is like a distraction to other they keep looking for him on the field anytime he plays.
maybe thats why they never play short in front of goal.
what do u people think
And Eto'o is dying to join u people take him and say byebye to IGWE
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by doyin13(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2007
Am I the only one that thinks Tevez is overrated.

I wont begrudge the fact that he played well, TOWARDS THE END OF THE SEASON,
but don't forget the many fruitless games before he became every1's cup of tea.

I used to watch him at Corinthians and for Argentina and he didn't impress me.
Tries to be too physical, but brother ain't that strong. He should stay at a club of West Ham' level in my opinion.

Berbatov on the other hand is a star. A player after my heart.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by doyin13(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2007
I thought it was roanaldinho that was leaving Barca.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kliverpool(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2007
yea Doyin13 Teves is OK but i think his money will go up as so many club want him now,manu,chelsea even real madrid.so we'll not pay anything for Pongolle and he is still young he can grow.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by otuonye(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2007
MANCHESER UNITED

TO LEAVE: MIKAEL SILVESTRE, WES BROWN,

TO COME IN: ETO'O, QUARESMA, MALOUDA AND TEVEZ

My candid suggestion
JOJO
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by toshmann(m): 12:29am On May 19, 2007
UCL champions

out: bellamy, dudek, luis garcia, fowler

in: owen, kaka, van persie, toshmann
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by tobilinoP(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2007
MANCHESTER UNITED

GO- RICHARDSON, SILVESTRE, SAHA, SOLSJKAER,KUSZCAK,

COME- BERBATOV,ETOO, HARGREAVES, VAN BUYTEN, MALOUDA
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by marlet01(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2007
@ debosky

Not forgetting Reyes, Senderos, and Lehmann
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by mukina2: 9:41pm On May 19, 2007
lmao . . grin grin grin grin
Tosh i havnt stopped laffing grin
Van persie in your dreams tongue
toshmann grin the only player that will score lots of own goals and miss lots of one-on-ones grin
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by RuuDie(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2007
otuonye:

MANCHESER UNITED

TO LEAVE: MIKAEL SILVESTRE, WES BROWN,

TO COME IN: ETO'O, QUARESMA, MALOUDA AND TEVEZ

Wesley Brown --- HELL NO!
QUARESMA --- HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo! angry
not another flashy player --- Ronaldo's inconsistency costs us a lot smtimes add this guy, we'll be playing short 2 in sm games!

pls just clone me 3 Rooneys & 2 Scholes & we'll carry on 4rm there!
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kliverpool(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2007
Tevez and eto'o na yam?
na only man u transfer market they for ?
Wes Brown is OK.He cover for so many players.you can never be a coach o
Owen Hargreaves is in for u people,thats a good buy.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by Hugoboi(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2007
Wesley Brown --- HELL NO!
QUARESMA --- HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!
not another flashy player --- Ronaldo's inconsistency costs us a lot smtimes add this guy, we'll be playing short 2 in sm games!

please just clone me 3 Rooneys & 2 Scholes & we'll carry on from there!

My sentiments exactly,RuuDie
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 23, 2007
UP CHELSEA!!!

I will want Tevez to join the host of Chelsea's strikers, so we can have Team A and B

Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kliverpool(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2007
dason4life team b for Chelsea?and u want tevez to be in team B.
Liverpool and others want him 4 beam A action so he will never play for the blues.
SIDWELL in for u people.that should be a good team B material
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by doyin13(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2007
talking about sidwell, he just might give mikel a run 4 his money.

He doesnt have mikel's poise on the ball but he sure does go forward more than mikel does, and he is a more ferocious tackler.

I categorise sidwell as a typical premiership player, and mikel more european.
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by kliverpool(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2007
ETO'O is coming to LIVERPOOL all u pple watch out
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by somze(f): 10:31pm On May 28, 2007
Lots of folks calling names their clubs can not afford grin

Chelsea
In - Alex, Glen, striker - less than £10m
Out - Geremi, Ferreira, bhoularouz
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by debosky(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2007
chelsea buy a striker for less than 10 mill? not going to happen anytime soon either they don't buy, or they make a crazy bid for Villa

Geremi doesn't mind life on the bench, so if his deal isn't over, he'll stay. Ferreira will stay too, he's still the best at that position for chelsea

back to my club, rumor has it that a cash +player deal for Torres may be on, probably with Reyes acting as the bait. now that would be the kind of deal loyal fans like myself would appreciate. add a Ribery (Marseille) or Moutinho (no relative to maureen, but portuguese of Lisbon) and we will be ready for the new season

oh by the way get rid of aliadiere, flamini, poom (already gone), song and baptista (gone as well)
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by mukina2: 12:03am On May 29, 2007
@debo

someone told me that ribery has been confirmed but i didnt see it anywere undecided

Leave those spaniards they are drunk they asked for Rosicky and Adebayor .

i'll gladly give them Ade grin and we get Torres cheesy
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by Akolawole(m): 12:13am On May 29, 2007
@Debosky

Can you ever believe we could even get Kalou for £3m

Or Sidwell for free
Re: Players You Want Your Club To Sign Or Let Go? by Egavlas(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2007
Gunners for life: Eto should come over.
Reyas should be brought back from Real and Baptista sent back.
Berbetov will complete the attacking options since we found it hard scoring and converting chances in the just ended season.
Senderos, song, flamini, aladiere should all be sold as a bargain  to get a Central defender like Nesta(I wish)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Join Me As We Roll Over 1.6+ Vip Games For 7 Days / Inter Milan Vs AC Milan: Match Preview, Time, Predicted Line-ups And Much More / 5 Top-rated Gyms For Fitness Conscious Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.