Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Retail And Bulk Supply Of Thermocool Products With Up To 12% Discount - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Retail And Bulk Supply Of Thermocool Products With Up To 12% Discount (849 Views)

A4 Paper For Sale In Large And Bulk Quantity / Buy Your Smtp Software And Bulk Mails At A Very Affordable Prices / Thermocool Products For Sale At Reduced Price In Lagos Ajah City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retail And Bulk Supply Of Thermocool Products With Up To 12% Discount by temmytanny(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2010
YOU CAN GET AS HIGH AS 10-13%-DISCOUNT ON ANY BULK PURCHASE YOU BUY AT THERMOCOOL ON ANY THERMOCOOL PRODUCTS.

DISCOUNTS FOR RETAIL PURCHASES ARE BETWEEN 8- 10%
I CAN NOW DELIVER TO YOUR DOORSTEP(HOME OR OFFICE)

LIST OF PRODCUCTS SOLD BY PZ CUSSONS AT GREAT DISCOUNTS:

FREEZERS
INVERTERS
ICE CREAM FREEZERS
LCD TVs
PLASMA TVs
STABILIZERS
GENERATORS(1.1,2.75, 3.75, 6.1, 8.1 KVA etc)
COMMERCIAL ACs(5HP,10HP)
SPLIT UNITS ACs
V SERIES ACs( the ones that kills insect in the house)
INDUSTRIAL ACs
MICROWAVE OVENs
DVD PLAYERS
MOTORBIKES
FRIDGES
WASHING MACHINES
HOME THEATRES
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT REFRIDGERATOS
LOW TEMPERATURE FREEZERS
WATER DISPENSERS
WATER PUMP
CEILING FAN
CONCRETE MIXERS AND MANY MORE

ALL COME WITH 8-10% DISCOUNT
(depending on the product)
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
4YEARS WARRANTY ON PRODUCTS THAT HAS COMPRESSORS

YOU CAN VISIT www.htcool.com to view some of these products and give me a call for prices and order and I deliver same to your house or office within lagos and for those outside lagos, i can also deliver

PLEASE NOTE THAT:Thermocool Engineering Company is also called TEC. TEC is wat is written on the generators and some other appliances
All products marketed by PZ cussons

08054667610 or

tayo25cent@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want To Earn A Minimum Of N90,000 Monthly Online From Home / U Connect Graduate Trainee Interview, Lagos / Obtain Your Certifcate Of Occupancy(C of O), Gov's Consent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.