Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

IMPORTANT Message To All Members And Moderators - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IMPORTANT Message To All Members And Moderators (423 Views)

Important Message To All Igbo Men (No time) / Ways To Earn Respect From Family Members And The Community / An Important Message To All Men Before Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMPORTANT Message To All Members And Moderators by uozonu1: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Good Day Everyone

Pls Help Me Beg/Plead with a said moderator "Rocktation" I believe You are the admin that has sworn to make me go dry financially, I have NOT purposely offended you before nor have I deliberately insulted or attack U in anyway, U have sworn to always BAN me unfairly and unjustly.

Since Early Last Month, I mistakenly advertised on a Front page Topic, U banned me and I had to understand the rules doesn't accept that. I immediately STOPPED and I created a fresh Moniker, OPEN MY OWN THREAD, and advertised under it alone!!!! I DID NOT SPAM ANY other thread.

REPEATEDLY U hv BLOCKED, BANNED , REMOVED any moniker I create weather I spam or not, and if I input my phone number or e commerce website on nairaland, my account automatically gets BANNED, pls I have not offended U in the former Life, Pls Unban me abeg, My Business Has suffered alot from Ur said acts. Nairaland is the sole place I have been selling for over 6 years now!!!

PLS MAKE UNA HELP ME BEG THIS MODERATOR Rocktation, I emailed U and I sent u apology messages repeately but u replied with insults, Pls I believe U are Human and U hv conscience too.

Since I cannot afford Paid adverts Yet, Creating a thread here in Nairaland and Advertise only under that thread is NOT a crime. pls unban me, I have sent Ur moniker to my pastor always so he he can put it in prayers for me, I m human like U pls STOP THE wicked act!!! STOP BANNING ME WITHOUT COMMITTING ANY CRIME OR SPAM.. pls!!!

MEMBERS MAKE UNA HELP ME BEG AM

MY moniker is : MooreJewelryLag, I sell Wedding And Engagement RINGS Abeg.. my contacts: zero eight zero, sixty seven,thirty eight,thirteen,twenty six. if I type it in figures I get auto blocked, abeg Help UNBANN ME PLS.

Help help help

RoyalRoy
Seun
Fynestboi
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Fulaman198
odumchi
MissyB3
r231
Freiburger

RoyalRoy
Seun
Fynestboi
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Fulaman198
odumchi
MissyB3
r231
Freiburger

RoyalRoy
Seun
Fynestboi
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Fulaman198
odumchi
MissyB3
r231
Freiburger
Dominique
MEMBERS
Re: IMPORTANT Message To All Members And Moderators by uozonu1: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dominique Abeg make una come help me beg this admin abeg, I never sell anything since early dis month, dis admin wan reck me, if I open new thread, I only post pictures of my rings on the thread only, but once dis Rocktation See am, she go just gv me 10 years ban, with the tag saying "banned by a moderator for spamming, alternate account" weather I spam or not, abeg dis thing dey give me serious problem abeg mk una help me ask am. I emailed her and she replied with "what is your problem" abeg abeg I don taya o abeg

1 Like

Re: IMPORTANT Message To All Members And Moderators by nlPoster: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: IMPORTANT Message To All Members And Moderators by sisisioge: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry. I think they deliberately restrict unpaid advert except you do so under some sections eg, yard sales. Meanwhile, try to read the rules to know the allowance given for unpaid adverts. Good luck Buddy, may God bless your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: IMPORTANT Message To All Members And Moderators by uozonu1: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry. I think they deliberately restrict unpaid advert except you do so under some sections eg, yard sales. Meanwhile, try to read the rules to know the allowance given for unpaid adverts. Good luck Buddy, may God bless your hustle.

thanks

2 Likes

Re: IMPORTANT Message To All Members And Moderators by nlPoster: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Why would people attack others legitimate source of income? And with no explanation.

That's wickedness of the highest order, sheer inhumane.
Re: IMPORTANT Message To All Members And Moderators by nlPoster: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nairaland is the sole place I have been selling for over 6 years now!!!

Time to look for another platform I guess.

(1) (Reply)

A Miracle Life Of Mum-of-four Who Had To Film 'goodbye Videos' For Her Children / Buy These Quality And Affordable Bags / Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.