Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) (3257 Views)

Nigerian Billionaire, Tony Elumelu, Celebrates Wife's 50th Bday In Grand Style / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Zoe Ateni Dakolo Birthday - Timi Dakolo Celebrates Daughter On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by zainam: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
Businessman and chairman of United Bank African, Tony O. Elumelu celebrates his beautiful daughter on her birthday.

See more photos here; https://asknigeria.com.ng/topic/5191/tony-elumelu-celebrates-his-daughter-on-her-birthday-photos

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by zainam: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2019

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by JubrinElSudan: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lol... Oya compare it to Mr. Ibu's birthday wish to his pretty 'dota' grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by nakaman: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Give her to me , I will take very good care of here, I will even celebrate her birthday twice a year, even the size of her cloth will be considered
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Some guy has widen this babe toto, fear rich men daughters undecided
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
I can imagine if this man comes to nairaland to ask for a son in law. All the craw craw infested low lives here would just be hustling, trying to change the destiny of their family.

Money is good.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
I can imagine if this man comes to nairaland to ask for a son in law. All the craw craw infested low lives here would just be hustling, trying to change the destiny of their family.

Money is good.
grin grin grin you wicked ooo, you know no say boys are hustling?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by happybee: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Okay.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by mamajj17(f): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Lol... Oya compare it to Mr. Ibu's birthday wish to his pretty 'dota' grin

My dear, Fingers they says are not equal cheesy grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by rex444(m): 5:39am On Oct 01, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:

Money is good.
hahahahahahahahaha U dey vex

(1) (Reply)

“she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And / Exclusive Interview With Nollywood Actress, Biola Ige / See What 'OKELE EBA' Eniola Badmus Is Wearing (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.