Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea (34839 Views)

Hundreds Of 'Evil-Eyed' Fish 'Deadlier Than Cyanide' Found On Beach In Cape Town / Sea Turtle Caught Near Ibeno Island In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Leatherback Sea Turtle Caught In Bayelsa - Foropa Kingdom Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by sankky: 5:44am On Oct 01, 2019
God bless these wonderful ladies with beautiful hearts.
That we have little value for human lives nowadays mustn't mean we must always be cruel and barbaric to endangered animal species that are being protected by other civilized nations.
This made my day.
I am looking forward to when Elephants, Reticulated pythons, Tortoises, et all will receive same benevolence.
We all are not barbarians after all.
But wait ! If it were men that caught it, they would have murdered it.
DOES IT MEAN NAIJA WOMEN ARE MORE CIVILIZED THAN THE MEN?
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Tallesty1(m): 5:45am On Oct 01, 2019
leofab:
Not everyone is hungry after all
They just don't know how to roast it
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by ObongNizz: 5:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Another serial killer loading

chuksville:
Call me if you stay in Port Harcourt.
I need a cute lady for a relationship
+2347067518070
Please for only serious Ladies
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by iyatrustee(f): 5:59am On Oct 01, 2019
It happened on a private beach guys! The management of the beach wont sit back and watch them.
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Isiluv247(f): 6:00am On Oct 01, 2019
Respect nature and nature will respect you back. The sea � are going in extinction, we should learn the habit of respecting animals, I guess the sea turtle wanted to lay eggs because they do come out quite often to lay eggs on the beach and go to Sea, then the eggs crack and the young baby turtle tries and finds it way to the sea, before predators like sun, sea birds, e.t.c. try to attack it.
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2019
chuksville:
+2347067518070
you day find who to strangle ba? Scam
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by akdjr(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Very thoughtful of them but if to say Oyinbo catch am chop our people for de do same too. Copy copy no go kill us.

My neighbor is planning to celebrate the Xmas with chicken and I want to set the record by also doing everything possible to free the chicken when he buy them. Chicken too has right to life.
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Progress62(m): 6:21am On Oct 01, 2019
adewest1999:
grin
Them get luck say me I no they there
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Chummynoni(m): 6:32am On Oct 01, 2019
m not surprise. it is a resort. u hardly c hungry people there.assuming it was elegunshe now,it wud have been tragic nd gory for d turtle and a different story for the news.lol
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Just2endowed2(m): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2019
matrix199:
We need more of sane fellows like these in this country.

Not every animal is meant for the pot.

It's not like people killing aquatic animals are insane, it is because they are not educate for them to realize their consequences. If there is 70% literacy leve, who will want to kill a wild life
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by YorubaAssasin: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Dadaboy:

So you must eat everything eatable

It's called "edible" NOT eatable
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Truthbites: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2019
chuksville:
+2347067518070

With all d trust issues in 9ja some babes go still contact u ..even u sef nor safe
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Dadaboy: 6:56am On Oct 01, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

Thank you
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Truthbites: 6:59am On Oct 01, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

Why u come de correct person na?I just copied from Google>>>>>Eatable is something that you can enjoy eating and can do it regularly. This is easy to remember because eatable has the word eat in it. So you eat things that are eatable. Edible is something that is free from danger, safe to consume.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Votukpa(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=estyvino post=82725066]They didn't know that it's eatable[/quote
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Minjim: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Only in Lagos and obviously a private Beach

This can't happen in the SS
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by buharisbae(f): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2019
The turtle was only trying to lay it's eggs and the weather would play a huge role in the determination of the sex of the turtle

Since it looked like the weather was cool the turtle is most likely to lay female eggs
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Omenkata: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:

[/s]
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by norjibak: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2019
She has watch Moana Animation 2016, that’s how Moana save a little tortoise into the sea � the demGods of motunui
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by YorubaAssasin: 7:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Truthbites:

Why u come de correct person na?I just copied from Google>>>>>Eatable is something that you can enjoy eating and can do it regularly. This is easy to remember because eatable has the word eat in it. So you eat things that are eatable. Edible is something that is free from danger, safe to consume.

Makes sense...
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by YorubaAssasin: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2019
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

How far with NkitaAla na? grin
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Once you see the feet, you know the story will be different. No bathroom slippers to be seen anywhere.

There is hope for naija after all.
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Omenkata: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:

[/s]
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by NkitaAla: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

my friend shut up
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by TheSourcerer: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2019
There's nothing like average Nigerian, it's literate and Illiterate Nigerians
Feel good about your country if you're part of the Literates in the country , keepSafe
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by KayCee92(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2019
chuksville:
+2347067518070

Lol, bros you choose the wrong location, even they wanted to call you when they see PORT HARCOURT, their brains go reset. Relocate first. grin
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by freemi(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2019
jerryunit48:
Did this really happened in Nigeria? There is hope
lols. Aswear
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by freemi(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2019
KayCee92:

Lol, bros you choose the wrong location, even they wanted to call you when they see PORT HARCOURT, their brains go reset. Relocate first. grin
lols mayb hes nt aware
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2019
As an average Nigerian I still buy meat, eat it and enjoy it. embarassed ... So I'm not even close to righteous.

But when I'm not eating meat and I see live animals going through some difficulties it speaks to my humanity, I feel sad and try to help.

Yet some will see animals that can bring you no harm and kill it.
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by EmekaBlue(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Davido family member
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by sonofanarchy(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2019
chuksville:
+2347067518070
serial killer spotted
Re: Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea by paddyofboss(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2019
chuksville:
+2347067518070
All these people that tie ladies with white cloth in a hotel.. Na dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Specie Of Pit Viper, Devil-Eyed Frog & Others Found In Bolivian Andes / Ajaokuta Steel: Time To Break The Deadly Conspiracy Surrounding / US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.