Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe (2489 Views)

Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders / Bbnaija: Before I Came Here, I Hanged Out With Biggie And Ebuka" - Kiddwaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe by chibaby1985(f): 2:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Tasha’s boyfriend, popularly known as King Ladi has pleaded with the organisers of the Big Brother Naija reality show to end the show, so he could be reunited with his girlfriend.

He said this via a post he shared on his Instagram page @kingladiofficial, where he attached a crying emoji saying he needed his girlfriend back home.

Meanwhile, the popular but controversial housemate had said countless times that she intends to be in the house till the 99th day.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Tasha had recently celebrated her boyfriend’s birthday in the big brother house with a lot of emotions.

She called him “my twinny’’’ while also reading a love letter she had written to him.

Simply Tacha is one of the most popular housemates of the ongoing BBNaija Pepper Dem show.

(NAN)

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/09/tachas-boyfriend-pleads-with-biggie-to.html

Re: Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe by Exc2000: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2019
cool

Stupid Girl,..

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe by Omenkata: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

Stupid Girl,..

[/s]
Re: Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe by Wealthierboy(m): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

Stupid Girl,..

if i swear for you your family ppl go locat you o. You be witch, she touch you?

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe by Agapezena: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

Stupid Girl,..

the problem with Nigeria are fools without common sense like you...
Re: Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe by Onyi22(f): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2019
So she even get boyfriend?
How does he manage her body odour?

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe by OKorowanta: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Onyi22:
So she even get boyfriend?
How does he manage her body odour?

Just the way I manage yours.
Re: Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe by backnbeta(f): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2019
Audio boyfriend undecided

(1) (Reply)

Odogwu: Wizkid Finally Puts An End To Long Time Beef With Davido / Madonna, 63, Part Ways With 28 Yr Old Boyfriend After 3 Years Of Romance / Nigerian Socialite Dies While Undergoing Liposuction Surgery In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.