Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Moment Teddy A Slapped Seyi For Getting Too Close To BamBam (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Teddy A Slapped Seyi For Getting Too Close To BamBam (Photos, Video) (4277 Views)

Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) / BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Teddy A Slapped Seyi For Getting Too Close To BamBam (Photos, Video) by Brika: 6:33am On Oct 01, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2018 couple, Teddy A and BamBam turned up at the house last night as celebrity guests but a highlight of their visit was the face-off with Seyi.

In a video making rounds online, the 2019 Big Brother Naija reality show finalist got slapped by Teddy A for getting too close to BamBam during photos. The jealous side of one-half of the BBNaija power couple, had Seyi ranting all night.

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhxXaWd3jY4

Reacting to being described as "insecure" by Seyi after they left the house, Teddy A tweeted "So Seyi called me insecure, I laugh in maturity".

https://leakers.ng/entertainment/celeb-news/2245-bbnaija-moment-teddy-a-slapped-seyi-for-getting-too-close-to-bambam-video/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Share

Re: Moment Teddy A Slapped Seyi For Getting Too Close To BamBam (Photos, Video) by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2019
BLOGGERS AND THE WAY THEY TWIST THINGS SHA!

ONE DAY, THESE BLOGGERS WOULD MAKE US BELIEVE BUHARI HAS SENSE, WHEREAS WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH.

NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Moment Teddy A Slapped Seyi For Getting Too Close To BamBam (Photos, Video) by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2019
angry
Re: Moment Teddy A Slapped Seyi For Getting Too Close To BamBam (Photos, Video) by ladilawal82(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Their wahala cool
Re: Moment Teddy A Slapped Seyi For Getting Too Close To BamBam (Photos, Video) by Minjim: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2019
Where is the slap?
Re: Moment Teddy A Slapped Seyi For Getting Too Close To BamBam (Photos, Video) by lalasticlala(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2019
Minjim:
Where is the slap?

I'm also looking for it
Re: Moment Teddy A Slapped Seyi For Getting Too Close To BamBam (Photos, Video) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2019
How did the house know they are now married since they were in the house when they did
Re: Moment Teddy A Slapped Seyi For Getting Too Close To BamBam (Photos, Video) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
He was just playing.

Except if Seyi misunderstood it, which is very common with them in that big brother house. Having been withdrawn from society for more than 90 days now have robbed them of happenings and critical thinking. They analyse issues like kindergartens, now.

When they leave the house, they will have to be reintegrate back into our society again. By the way, why go close to person babe or wife laidat?

1 Like

Re: Moment Teddy A Slapped Seyi For Getting Too Close To BamBam (Photos, Video) by cybriz82(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
If na me b teddy I for kick am like ball..

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of Tuface And Annie From Waaaay Back...... / Picture Of Davido When He Was Younger And Now / Nadia Buari Stuns Like Beyonce; Goes Gangsta With Her Kart Racer Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.