Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam (5103 Views)

Ghanaian Big Boy Accused Of Using His One Eye For Sakawa Money!!! / VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by LifestyleTonite: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2019
Ghanaian big boobs model, Pamela Odame has stated that she can go more than six rounds during sex.

In an interview with Zionflex, Pamela Odame gave conditions that can make her get to six rounds and even exceed it during sex.

“It depends on how sweet you are. We can go more than six rounds. If you are sweet and I’m into you and I’m loving it, we can go more than that”, she said.

When asked if she can go more than two hours, she said:

“Yeah, it depends. If I love you, I’m enjoying it and you are sweet.

See video below to see how she allowed the interviewer touch her big boobs.

https://wotzup.ng/i-can-go-more-than-six-rounds-during-sex-ghanaian-big-boobs-model-pamela-odame/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by Onyi22(f): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2019
cheesy grin grin
Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by titiloyeblog: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by olagunra: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2019
titiloyeblog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzv9xuyLJ0Y

What the Bleep

Guy you won make I erect this early morning

cry cry kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by obembet(f): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2019
olagunra:

What the Bleep

Guy you won make I erect this early morning

cry cry kiss

Give your life to Christ. He loves you. God bless u
Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by olagunra: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2019
obembet:

Give your life to Christ. He loves you. God bless u

Babe did you know what she has just done to me??

I mean illegal errection this morning

Op take your time ooo

1 Share

Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2019
With those boobs.... a man can hardly last 5 seconds with you undecided
Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2019
My tonono has stand ooo
Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by OttHin: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2019
Kai beast

Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by tillaman(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2019
Y’all need to see this babe bottle water challenge! Those jugs are huge

1 Like

Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by Khd95(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Ok what else can you do, cu'mbag

1 Like

Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by kokoA(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2019
Oya come take award naw...
Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2019
My kind of woman.
Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by respect80(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
How is that now an achievement?
Some of this women don't know that we know all their moaning is just for fantasy.

FYI, we the real men are only pretending to be a fool in order to fool the fool who thinks she's fooling us.

In other news, real men only pretend to be thrilled by a woman's moaning and nothing more.
When you view it from the mortar and pistol perspective, you will understand what I mean.
cheesy

The pistol seems to be the one hitting the mortar hard but the same mortar will still be there when 5-10 pistols would be bought and used until they become old if not damaged and the mortar will still be OK for use.
Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by Kwanza: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
I love what I just read....

Tare don hear am this night!
Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by Kwanza: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
respect80:
How is that now an achievement?
Some of this women don't know that we know all their moaning is just for fantasy.

FYI, we the real men are only pretending to be a fool in order to fool the fool who thinks she's fooling us.

In other news, real men only pretend to be thrilled by a woman's moaning and nothing more.
When you view it from the mortar and pistol perspective, you will understand what I mean.
cheesy

The pistol seems to be the one hitting the mortar hard but the same mortar will still be there when 5-10 pistols would be bought and used until they become old if not damaged and the mortar will still be OK for use.
You are a worthy graduate from the University of Solomon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by respect80(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kwanza:

You are a worthy graduate from the University of Solomon.

So are you because I can see that you clearly understand what I mean.

I gave up on women moaning long ago because I don't understand why on earth someone would be sounding like a nail is being used to pierce her skin directly and at the same time say
H... A...R...D...E...R!
Re: I Can Go More Than Six Rounds During Sex – Ghanaian Big Boobs Model, Pamela Odam by Kwanza: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
respect80:

So are you because I can see that you clearly understand what I mean.

I gave up on women moaning long ago because I don't understand why on earth someone would be sounding like a nail is being used to pierce her skin directly and at the same time say
H... A...R...D...E...R!
Harder kee that person there...
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reality Star, Nengi Shows Off Her Famous Curves In Polka Dot Dress / CONFIRMED! Why Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Wants A Divorce (DETAILS) / Pictures- Why Did Genevieve Nnaji And Laura Ikeji Block Me On Instagram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.