Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures (761 Views)

Hacking And Carding Methods Available For Sale!!! / How Airtel Security Flaw Led To Epic Hacking / Recent Joomla Hacking And Poor 9jahost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures by virtualn(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2010
Please which IT institute offers Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures and how much doesnt it cost. Please i needed these information urgently. Thank you in anticipation of replies from you guys.
Re: Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures by Afam4eva(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2010
Got to New Horizons, Ikeja.
Re: Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures by virtualn(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2010
@afam. ok
Re: Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures by Slyr0x: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
virtualn:

Please which IT institute offers Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures and how much doesnt it cost. Please i needed these information urgently. Thank you in anticipation of replies from you guys.

I DO! grin grin Won't be giving you certificate though. grin . Buh frankly speaking, i take ethical hacking classes which are online courses made of interactive contents and 'live hacking challenges' which covers every topic ranging from Information Gathering to Advanced Web Attacks. If ure keen on getting a C|EH certificate, you can try New Horizons buh if you really wanna learn the rudiments and not just theories, you can mail me tutor[at]phynxlabs[.]com .
Re: Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures by Mobinga: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2010
virtualn:

Huh??!! angry Hacking is not good
Re: Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures by virtualn(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2010
@Slyr0x, i wud be needing the certificate and handon training as well, are u willing to help me?

@Mobinga, it is ethical hacking and not black hats(criminal hacking). Thank you.
Re: Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures by Slyr0x: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2010
Mobinga:

Huh??!!  angry Hacking is not good

+1. Buh Ethical Hacking is.! cheesy
Re: Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures by Slyr0x: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2010
virtualn:

@Slyr0x, i wud be needing the certificate and handon training as well, are u willing to help me?

New Horizon = Certificate
Slyr0x = Training

A friend of mine just finished the New Horizon Program, he paid N125,000 for just 1 Month and the only thing he was taught well was 'NDA'(Non Disclosure Agreement) + the dos and don'ts of ethical hacking + he was also given 'Videos' and thats all. He ended up learning little.

So you either go for 1 or the 2.
Re: Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures by Mobinga: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
Oya I wan't to learn grin
Re: Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures by Slyr0x: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2010
Re: Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures by Mobinga: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2010
That phynxlabs site aint bad  grin
Let me mail slyrox now

(1) (Reply)

When Do You Start Callin Urself A Webmaster Or Proffessional / Nta Website Not Updated / Two Nigerian Apps Featured On The Global Google Developer's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.