Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Want To Learn Wireless And Wired Network Configurations? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Want To Learn Wireless And Wired Network Configurations? (668 Views)

Wireless And Wired IP Pbx And Voip Installation / Free Andriod Cheat Configurations & Free Bis Available / Computer, Wireless And Wired Networks Building&troubleshooting In3 Days Seminar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn Wireless And Wired Network Configurations? by Freerhyme1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2010
want to learn how to configure a wireless and a wired network, router, switch, PC engineering, phone configuration for browsing free of charge call this numbers 08038665331 or mail me, andersoncares@yahoo.com
Re: Want To Learn Wireless And Wired Network Configurations? by bd1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2010
i wold be willing to offer such information in exchange for some of your time. i am not in Nigeria and i would like to know some things
Re: Want To Learn Wireless And Wired Network Configurations? by King2000: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2010
hello guy, where are u located. thanks.
Re: Want To Learn Wireless And Wired Network Configurations? by Freerhyme1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2010
b-_-d:

i wold be willing to offer such information in exchange for some of your time. i am not in Nigeria and i would like to know some things
what and what will u like to know about? and if u are not in Nigeria u can meet me online @ skillfullcent@yahoo.co.uk, am always online, ok
Re: Want To Learn Wireless And Wired Network Configurations? by Freerhyme1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2010
King2000:

hello guy, where are u located. thanks.

Am Presently based in Lagos, u can reach me online @ skillfullcent@yahoo.co.uk or call the phone number 08038665331,

(1) (Reply)

My Window Vista Is Fake, Pls Help / Start Your Bulk Sms Reseller Biz With N250 Only. This Is Not A Promo / I Am Glad To Be Back After Two Years Of Being Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.