Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached (2941 Views)

Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones / Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus(old Flagship) Vs New Mid Range Phones (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Nicklaus619(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
So, I have been using my current phone for the past 4 years, lols and not that the phone is bad though but i need to change it, it has worked its money over and over but I am considering these two phones below.
I almost settled for umidigi but someone said that their parts is not in Nigeria market yet, should in case the need some parts replacement in the future and my second choice is the infinix, abeg I need your unbiased review on the one that is better.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by OdenKelechi(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Buy umdigi and be careful with it so you won't need to fix anything. Infinix is a NO NO

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Nicklaus619(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
OdenKelechi:
Buy umdigi and be careful with it so you won't need to fix anything. Infinix is a NO NO

Dose it mean that u replace really replace any broken part of the phone eventually ?
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by OdenKelechi(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Dose it mean that u replace really replace any broken part of the phone eventually ?
Yes, you can. I'm pretty sure they have parts in lagos. But it'll be damn expensive. That's why you should be very careful with it. Especially the screen
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Nicklaus619(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
OdenKelechi:

Yes, you can. I'm pretty sure they have parts in lagos. But it'll be damn expensive. That's why you should be very careful with it. Especially the screen

Thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by OdenKelechi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Thanks bro, I appreciate
You're welcome
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by kingxsamz(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
You want a review on those phones, and you didn't drop their names... undecided
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by kingxsamz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
Well, since one is Infinix, and the other is Umidigi,then they're both crap. Get yourself a Huawei y9 2019 or Rn7... Don't say I didn't tell u...

5 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Nicklaus619(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
kingxsamz:
You want a review on those phones, and you didn't drop their names... undecided

I mentioned them bro, thanks anyways
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by darelar(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
I have use infinix and currently using ummidigi F1 . Go for the ummidigi. You talk about part's, bro I own Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition, along the line the screen broken and I was managing until the pannel went dead and all efforts to revive it yield nothing and I couldn't get another pannel for it. It's just at home now for past 2 years. Phone issue is just luck.

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by pyrex23(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nicklaus619:
So, I have been using my current phone for the past 4 years, lols and not that the phone is bad though but i need to change it, it has worked its money over and over but I am considering these two phones below.
I almost settled for umidigi but someone said that their parts is not in Nigeria market yet, should in case the need some parts replacement in the future and my second choice is the infinix, abeg I need your unbiased review on the one that is better.

How much do you want to spend first?
Also infinix shouldn't be an option..
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by pyrex23(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
darelar:
I have use infinix and currently using ummidigi F1 . Go for the ummidigi. You talk about part's, bro I own Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition, along the line the screen broken and I was managing until the pannel went dead and all efforts to revive it yield nothing and I couldn't get another pannel for it. It's just at home now for past 2 years. Phone issue is just luck.
Get a new panel on AliExpress

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Nicklaus619(m): 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
pyrex23:

How much do you want to spend first?
Also infinix shouldn't be an option..

Make e no pass #50k sha
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by jaywalker04(m): 1:41am On Oct 02, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Make e no pass #50k sha
Bro check out the Umidigi a5 pro, Redmi 7 and Umidigi one

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by pyrex23(m): 3:31am On Oct 02, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Make e no pass #50k sha

I'm guessing you want 64gb rom
Or is 32gb okay?

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by GoldenJulius(m): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2019
Some of you saying parts got me laughing, phone is not a car with so many spare parts.
If you feel like exploring a new product and the spec meet your taste and price is no problem for you, give it a try and always handle it with great care. It will last longer than you expect.
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Sigba2: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2019
kingxsamz:
Well, since one is Infinix, and the other is Umidigi,then they're both crap. Get yourself a Huawei y9 2019 or Rn7... Don't say I didn't tell u...

Why did you say so please? I'm also trying to decide on what phone to get.
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by MrBONE2(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2019
GoldenJulius:
Some of you saying parts got me laughing, phone is not a car with so many spare parts.
If you feel like exploring a new product and the spec meet your taste and price is no problem for you, give it a try and always handle it with great care. It will last longer than you expect.

grin

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Buke26: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2019
Infinix and Tecno phones expires after 2 years. The phone will just start going crazy and start misbehaving, e.g, the battery will charge for over 10 hours and die off in less than 2 hours, the phone will start over heating, screen/flex problem etc. Since you use phone for long time, Infinix/Tecno is a no go area

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by skywalker240(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2019
Buke26:
Infinix and Tecno phones expires after 2 years. The phone will just start going crazy and start misbehaving, e.g, the battery will charge for over 10 hours and die off in less than 2 hours, the phone will start over heating, screen/flex problem etc. Since you use phone for long time, Infinix/Tecno is a no go area
that should be 1yr and 1month. @bolded

what a disgusting product, was once a hot campainer for transsion devices, now i think their critics are right all along.

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Lexusgs430: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Rather than the Z2, buy an Umidigi F1, Umidigi X or Umidigi F2..........
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by skywalker240(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2019
Infinix and any Transsion device should never be a choice.

if you have some reservations for Umidigi, then you should consider Xiaom R7 or MI N7, OPPO, Hauwei, Nokia or a midrange Samsung device.

am still regretting why i bought my current devices (from the stables of Transsion ofcourse)

steer off from products that pretend to be what they're not.

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Nicklaus619(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2019
pyrex23:

I'm guessing you want 64gb rom
Or is 32gb okay?

Yes bro, 64 gig rom
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Nicklaus619(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2019
Buke26:

Noted
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by pyrex23(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Yes bro, 64 gig rom

First choice should be this..
But it's Jumia global so it up to you to wait..
I can assure you its worth the wait though..

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by pyrex23(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Yes bro, 64 gig rom
Second option should be the umidigi z2 or Nokia x5
But Nokia x5 doesn't support mtn 4g

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by tundekolar: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Protect yourself and your loved ones from domestic and industrial fire mishaps. Order and Install the life-saving VORTGATE Gas Leakage Detector in your home or working facility today.
The Vortgate Gas Leakage Detector is now available nationwide, and marketed by VORTGATE GAS SOLUTIONS.
To order for yours today, please call +234 803 634 6601 or +2348050433711 or visit www.vortgateenergy.com for more information.
You may also apply to become a distributor in your state or locality today by calling +234 803 634 6601 or +2348050433711 or by visiting us at www.vortgateenergy.com
grin

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Ayinke93(f): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Noted
I just got a Nokia x6 plus for roughly 50k. 6g ram,64 gig ROM, Snapdragon and an amazing camera. I strongly recommend it
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Sigba2: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ayinke93:

I just got a Nokia x6 plus for roughly 50k. 6g ram,64 gig ROM, Snapdragon and an amazing camera. I strongly recommend it

How long have you been using it please?
I heard Nokia androids aren't reliable.
And finally, where did you get it.
Thanks
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Sigba2: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
pyrex23:

First choice should be this..
But it's Jumia global so it up to you to wait..
I can assure you its worth the wait though..

Do you sell them?
Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by pyrex23(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sigba2:

Do you sell them?
Nah

Everything I showed you is from jumia..
Nokia Android devices are reliable...
Would advice you to get the x5 over the x6 though.. x6 is only bigger.. x5 has a better performance..

But neither supports mtn 4g..

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached by Ayinke93(f): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sigba2:

How long have you been using it please?
I heard Nokia androids aren't reliable.
And finally, where did you get it.
Thanks
Got it from Jumia about a week ago.. and I have people who have been using it for a whie. Stop listening to what people say, you can check the reviews online

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

With A Budget Of 50k, Which Best Device Can I Get?? / Ghost Touch On My Redmi Note 9s. / What's So Special About The Iphone Brand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.