Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Unidentifie Man Found Dead In A Car With Gunshot Wound To His Head On Abuja Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unidentifie Man Found Dead In A Car With Gunshot Wound To His Head On Abuja Road (1427 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole / Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unidentifie Man Found Dead In A Car With Gunshot Wound To His Head On Abuja Road by GistMore7: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
An unidentified man was found dead in his car with gunshot wound to his head along Lokoja road on Monday.

It is believed that he was trying to flee from suspected armed robbers when they shot him and the car crashed.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/unidentified-man-found-dead-in-a-car-with-gunshot-wound-to-his-head-on-abuja-lokoja-road

Re: Unidentifie Man Found Dead In A Car With Gunshot Wound To His Head On Abuja Road by GistMore7: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unidentifie Man Found Dead In A Car With Gunshot Wound To His Head On Abuja Road by Donald95(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Too bad. I remember the day my dad died. We never knew he was dead until he was found. We were busy playing and chatting with our mum not knowing that in few minutes, a devastating news will hit us.

RIP to the dead and I pray God will stand in your place for your family.

1 Like

Re: Unidentifie Man Found Dead In A Car With Gunshot Wound To His Head On Abuja Road by sweetonugbu: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Insecurity everywhere
Re: Unidentifie Man Found Dead In A Car With Gunshot Wound To His Head On Abuja Road by wickedtuna: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Donald95:
Too bad. I remember the day my dad died. We never knew he was dead until he was found. We were busy playing and chatting with our mum not knowing that in few minutes, a devastating news will hit us.

RIP to the dead and I pray God will stand in your place for your family.
hmm! I am sorry for your loss bro. cry
Re: Unidentifie Man Found Dead In A Car With Gunshot Wound To His Head On Abuja Road by Valkrie: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unidentifie Man Found Dead In A Car With Gunshot Wound To His Head On Abuja Road by Ibile77(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
No matter how bad and dangerous Nigeria is, o Lord keep me and my family safe. I am almost given up on this giant of chicken called ...
Re: Unidentifie Man Found Dead In A Car With Gunshot Wound To His Head On Abuja Road by johnlvis(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nobody is save in this country .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unidentifie Man Found Dead In A Car With Gunshot Wound To His Head On Abuja Road by Niaja4real(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2019
GistMore7:
An unidentified man was found dead in his car with gunshot wound to his head along Lokoja road on Monday.

It is believed that he was trying to flee from suspected armed robbers when they shot him and the car crashed.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/unidentified-man-found-dead-in-a-car-with-gunshot-wound-to-his-head-on-abuja-lokoja-road
And the country just finished celebrating 59th years of nothingness. Too bad!

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Calls Out Linda, Dino And Bukola Over Money Laundering Activities-Kemi / See What Happened To Blind Man Who Dropped Cash Mistakenly / VIDEO: Two Traditional Rulers Gun Down By Unknown Assailants In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.