Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) (21366 Views)

Rumuokwurusi Flyover, Port Harcourt Partially Collapses (Video) / My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Nairafame1: 5:06am On Oct 02, 2019
Man cries out, rain heavy curse on Nigerian Governments after the only federal bridge that link Ilorin to Saki collapse.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/the-only-federal-bridge-that-link-saki.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nM_UhX1S30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Nairafame1: 5:45am On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by jesmond3945: 6:19am On Oct 02, 2019
somebody in the video was even disuading the guy from shooting the video thats to tell you how the mentality of the average Nigerian have sunk.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Nukilia: 6:33am On Oct 02, 2019
When will we get good bridges for our people. This colonial bridge should have been replace long before now undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by wickedtuna: 6:43am On Oct 02, 2019
Nigeria! The only country that takes one step forward and moon walks back a hundred steps.

15 Likes

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by nurex01(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2019
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Marley788: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Poor maintenance culture, if e no spoil finish ,e no go gt attention

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by yoyodeno: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2019
shit!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Nthrone(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Why won't it collapse
Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by obimtudin: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Shit hoe country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2019
And these people have people representing them at Abuja?!
And they keep collecting money for constituency projects such as this!

What an eyesore.
What a shame!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2019
cry
Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by dannywest01: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2019
Happy independence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Kellie069(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2019
The government has really abandoned its people! It’s a pity!!!!!!!! There was a country

1 Like

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
somebody in the video was even disuading the guy from shooting the video thats to tell you how the mentality of the average Nigerian have sunk.
i tell you. Black mentality

5 Likes

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Gideoniteprime4: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2019
you call this a federal bridge?
asin am i the only one that is seeing this thing
that structure is a disgrace to civil engineering

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2019
Kellie069:
The government has really abandoned its people! It’s a pity!!!!!!!! There was a country
...when kids type!

Instead of you to chill out to read comments from others,
you just quickly rushed to vomit jargons.
Kontinue!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by rtl123: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2019
very bad condition...
Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by pregnantMan: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2019
Yoruba people can fear sha.. grin See as that woman dey crawl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Bluehill1051: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2019
I'm still waiting for third mainland bridge to collapse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by obembet(f): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2019
Hold Bukola saraki responsible for this. He was a Senate President for 4 year, 8 years as Governor, and he Inherited the Government from his father.

APC = PDP.

Weitin concern me self.

#Free Sowore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Femston: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2019
God have mercy on Nigerians and Nigeria as a whole. Amen
Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2019
Why are these stupid people standing so close to the edge of a bridge that just collapsed recently?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2019
nigeria is truly in a mess. i did my NYSC in kwara state(Kaiama LG). i used to ply this route then. very scary bridge. two buses cant climb d brigde at once

1 Like

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2019
A
Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Carsontyqa(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2019
Bluehill1051:
I'm still waiting for third mainland bridge to collapse
On your ancestral home ahbi!
Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by hefelove(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2019
The funniest thing about the bridge is that na billion dollars funds them use build am grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2019
Welcome to the African Giant - grin grin
Re: Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video) by madenigga(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2019
Everyday bad news.

To me since the FG is finding it difficult to build infrastructures in the country I believe and I think its high time the power of the Fg is cut down to just administration and military cause they keep failing repeatedly in almost all sectors of govt

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Palm Wine Tapper Killed In Bayelsa By Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos / The Lagos Red Line Train Is Set For Completion - Seyi Law / Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.