Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Castor Farming D Answer On What 2 Do With Ur Money: Trust Me U Ll Be Glad U Did - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Castor Farming D Answer On What 2 Do With Ur Money: Trust Me U Ll Be Glad U Did (1078 Views)

Castor Farming / Castor Farming And Seed Production Season / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Castor Farming D Answer On What 2 Do With Ur Money: Trust Me U Ll Be Glad U Did by kakakoshina(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2019
Castor seed farming is another money making agribusiness investment that few Nigerian farmers know about, hence the reason why not many are into it. Castor is cultivated around the world largely for the importance of the castor oil. The country of India is the leading producer of castor seed worldwide. The global demand for castor oil is mainly met by only India. You should know that Nigeria imports over N30 billion worth of castor oil on a yearly basis.
This is to tell you the amount of money you can make from castor seed farming if you venture into it in Nigeria. Despite the fertile land and suitable environmental conditions for castor seed farming in Nigeria, very few individuals are actually into it. If you consider the castor growers, processors, and marketers associations of Nigeria, then you will see for yourself.
Great opportunities abound for Nigerian farmers into castor seed farming. For a potential farmer or investor in castor seed farming business, you stand the chance of making up to N50 million within just 7 years on 10 hectares of land. The objective of this article is to provide you with useful and quality information on how to start castor seed farming in Nigeria.

The question you might be asking yourself is; why should you venture into castor seed farming in Nigeria?
Well, the answers to that question are not farfetched.

• The large castor seed market: One of the many reasons why you should consider starting castor seed farming business in Nigeria is the large market for castor seed in Nigeria and the world at large. For your information, the domestic consumption of castor seed and its products in Nigeria is currently estimated to be using about 300,000 tons annually; the castor oil buyers in Nigeria include families, pharmaceutical companies, textile industries, paint industries, aviation industries, and electricity companies. So, now that you can see the list of the castor oil buyers in Nigeria, what could be holding you back from starting your own castor seed farming business?
• Castor seed farming is a very profitable business venture in Nigeria: When it comes to the economic benefits of castor seed farming, you are definitely not going to be disappointed. I can assure you that there is even more money in the production of castor oil in Nigeria. A castor oil producer that has a small machine can make up to N1 billion or more in a year. Astonishing, isn’t it?
• Castor plants live for a maximum of seven years. What this means is that a onetime investment in castor seed farming will last for a good seven years. It also implies that you can harvest your castor seeds twice in one year. The castor seed production per hectare is about 1 ton and this is cool money for you.
• Numerous products from castor seeds: Another reason you should really consider this castor seed farming in Nigeria is the many products that you can derive from the castor seed. The castor oil which is a product of the castor seed is used in the production of paints, engineering plastics, jet engine lubricants, as well as polymers for telecommunications and electronics; You should know also that castor oil is the primary ingredient for the production of nylon 11, nylon 610, heavy-duty vehicle greases, polishes, as well as cosmetic, medicinal, pharmaceutical, and chemical derivatives.

How Nigerians are losing money from Castor seed farming.
Castor seed is now been referred to as the farmers gold, Over 30bn worth of Castor oil is imported from India alone to Nigeria year in year out, while Nigerians watch as foreigners come into our country to collect our money in raw cash. We have arable land suitable for Castor seed farming which we didn’t take advantage of.
Castor (Ricinus communis) is a seed cultivated round the world because of its oil from the seed. Opportunity is numerous and Castor farmers could earn up to 50m on ten hectares of land over a period of 7 years.
Mind you, you don’t need to fear if cows enters your farm to feed on them because its poisonous in nature and even some farmers uses it to fence their farm land so as to wear-off cows,
Uses of Castor oil
Because of its tremendous demand from critical industries. The current consumption and its derivatives in the local domain is put at 300,000 tones. Castor oil can be used in paint, jet engine lubricant, polishes, perfumes, soaps, hydraulic brake fluid, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products also. Potentials castor farmers are advised to seek expert advice before venturing. who will teach you how to get good seed and marketing it.
Castor oil is also sold to electric companies, textile industries, paint Industries, aviation industries and pharmaceutical companies just to mention a few.
Castor is a 7 years plant and the current price of 1 tonne is about $800 – $1,200. It’s depends on the kind of species you plant, which means you harvest about 15 times for 7 years. It can be harvested twice a year.
What are you waiting for? That your land is laying low without generating you income, you keep your money in the bank with not up to 5% interest per year, what do you gain? Put that call through and I promise you, you will be glade u did.
Castor oil distributors needed contact me on 08166631359 for more information.
Training
Good News!!! Hello beautiful people there will be trainings for interested people on how to secure their investment in castor farming. This training will uncover secret of castor farming from cultivation of castor through to the marketing. Take advantage of this opportunity to network and learn with fellow castor farmers in the group and a sure link to reliable Castor seed off taker.

one on one lecture can be fixed.
Call 08166631359 for more info. Don’t Miss It
Re: Castor Farming D Answer On What 2 Do With Ur Money: Trust Me U Ll Be Glad U Did by kakakoshina(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2019
you can also contact me on-
shiny.kakako@gmail.com/
shina.kakako@yahoo.com

you will be glad you made that contact.
Re: Castor Farming D Answer On What 2 Do With Ur Money: Trust Me U Ll Be Glad U Did by imhere: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Castor farming is one of the most lucrative agribusiness that will give you millions in a very short time. Harvest is twice a year, the production for a hectare is about 1 ton. Castor farming is done mainly for the oil which is on high demand in the international market and is never enough.
For now India is the leading suppliers of castor oil in the globe, opportunity is wide for Africa to tap into this goldmine. One time investment for castor oil will last for 7 years that is their life span.
Castor seed is used for the production of several products. Pharmacautical, Engineering, Telecommunication, Electrical, Cosmetic and all other sectors uses castor.....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/agriculture/how-to-start-castor-bean-farming-in-nigeria-and-make-millions
Re: Castor Farming D Answer On What 2 Do With Ur Money: Trust Me U Ll Be Glad U Did by kakakoshina(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
imhere:
Castor farming is one of the most lucrative agribusiness that will give you millions in a very short time. Harvest is twice a year, the production for a hectare is about 1 ton. Castor farming is done mainly for the oil which is on high demand in the international market and is never enough.
For now India is the leading suppliers of castor oil in the globe, opportunity is wide for Africa to tap into this goldmine. One time investment for castor oil will last for 7 years that is their life span.
Castor seed is used for the production of several products. Pharmacautical, Engineering, Telecommunication, Electrical, Cosmetic and all other sectors uses castor.....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/agriculture/how-to-start-castor-bean-farming-in-nigeria-and-make-millions

investors needed
Re: Castor Farming D Answer On What 2 Do With Ur Money: Trust Me U Ll Be Glad U Did by CastorResearch: 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Beware of fake Castor seed varieties for planting..

Please we want to informing the public that some of our Castor seeds which one made for research purposes have made their way into the market and are being sold are seeds for planting. Please note this Castor seed cannot be for replanting or planting. Castor seed varieties which have been affected by this scammer, Castor Max exp 98, dch1,dch 2
, dch 3 ,dch 4, dch 519. Please note all of these varieties cannot be planted or replanted a lot of farmers have lost millions of naira to this scam if you buy any of these seeds you are responsible on your own if they do not perform well.

(1) (Reply)

Wrongful Accusations Against Me (kpas4kpas) / How Can I Sell My Palm Oil For A Better Deal / How Dangerous Is This Snake That I Just Killed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.