Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe (39730 Views)

The Honda Baby Boy I Saw Yesterday. I Was Amazed. / 2010 Honda Civic Coupe Up For Grabs / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2019
kingreign:

It could be that it swam. Flash flooding has been a problem in some parts of Abuja.

That said, I am not in support of the autoshop neither am I berating them. We all know Nigerians love cheapskates.

This makes a lot of sense.

And the whole essence of the complaint does not even make much sense. If Honda place wan collect 100m, simply collect your motor and give baba Kamila
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=Smartchoiice post=82789503][/quote]

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2019

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Greatzeus(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2019
Maybe they replaced his iron made wheels with Chrome Wheels. Chrome wheels are actually the most expensive single part of cars that rappers use.
Check out The Game- Documentary album cover to know what I am talking about cool
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2019
lloyds:
That's why Nigeria is not moving forward. . Everybody trying hard to cheat and exploit another. .

But we are the first arrive at churches and mosques.

This is not cheating. It's just a tactic those dealerships use when they know the problem of ur car is bigger than what they can repair. So they give u s very huge bill. They would give u a list to change virtually everything on the car, like using a rocket launcher to kill a cockroach. They know u cannot pay, and if u eventually decide to pay the car must work with all those things they listed.

I once took an eod to Honda place Lagos for brake problems, the master brake was bad and abs light was on. After scanning u need to see the list they gave me. After billing for the brake job, they still put in their list that I would change the 4 abs sensors, the abs actuator, ecu and several other things that are not even related. And they charge the price for OEM parts which are not cheap. Na jejeley I took my car to roadside mechanic that fixed it for fraction of the price.
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Seyeblessed: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2019
greenhulk:

That is actually close to how dealerships charge in the states. Or what makes u think whenever their cars have a little problem over there they sell it off at auction. It's because repair cost is more than car's value

Really? Dealers in the states will charge you USD40k to fix a usd25k car? Haba! A typical dealer in Houston will charge 4 - 5k (1.8 million) at most for the outlined repairs.
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Idironi: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Guy can you snap the car engine and fuse box plus the connection to the brain box(ECU) so that they will see why they gave you the estimate??
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Idironi: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Maybe he press them to give him the estimate.
And this car self na another thing
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Seyeblessed:

Really? Dealers in the states will charge you USD40k to fix a usd25k car? Haba! A typical dealer in Houston will charge 4 - 5k (1.8 million) at most for the outlined repairs.

Agreed this one is exorbitant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / This N44m Mercedes X-class Looks Like A Maybach (photos) / Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.