Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

#BBN: I Will Never Disappoint Her” – Ike Hints On Proposing To Mercy (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBN: I Will Never Disappoint Her” – Ike Hints On Proposing To Mercy (photo) (2669 Views)

Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post / Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe Sued / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBN: I Will Never Disappoint Her” – Ike Hints On Proposing To Mercy (photo) by Linx1234: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
ig Brother Naija former housemate, Ike has confirmed that he plans to go ahead with his relationship with Mercy outside the house.

The reality star, who bonded with the curvy video vixen, had an Instagram question and answer live session.

In the question and answer session, a follower used the opportunity to profess love for him while advising him not to disappoint his in-house girlfriend to which replied saying,............................https://janefblog.com/9494-2bbn-i-will-never-disappoint-her-ike-hints-on-proposing-to-mercy-photo/

Re: #BBN: I Will Never Disappoint Her” – Ike Hints On Proposing To Mercy (photo) by AverageAnnie(f): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mercy found love while tacha found disqualification.
Re: #BBN: I Will Never Disappoint Her” – Ike Hints On Proposing To Mercy (photo) by ShitHead(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Mercy found love while tacha found disqualification.

Tacha found Body Odour.

3 Likes

Re: #BBN: I Will Never Disappoint Her” – Ike Hints On Proposing To Mercy (photo) by Exc2000: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
cool

60million plus American citizenship, Mercy played a.perfect game with maturity, while Tacha brought shame on her already growing Instagram brand

Re: #BBN: I Will Never Disappoint Her” – Ike Hints On Proposing To Mercy (photo) by Omenkata: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

60million plus American citizenship, Mercy played a.perfect game with maturity, while Tacha brought shame on her already growing Instagram brand

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Ibadan Based Prophet Olagunju That Hasn’t Had His Bath Nor Slept With H / Hot Sexy Instagram Pictures Of Toke Makinwa / Comedian Lasisi Elenu Bitterly Laments How His Car Was Vandalized During Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.