Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking (94482 Views)

The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) / The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Praizenewstv: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
According to popular entertainer Tunde Ednut who posted resemblance photos of these two great singers, 2face and Joel Amado who look alike and sing alike.

This photo of 2face and Joel together has got some Nigerians talking and some even agree they should check their DNA. See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/we-need-to-do-their-dna-fans-react-to-resemblance-photos-of-2face-joel-amadi/

14 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Praizenewstv: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
See More photos and Watch Joel singing just like 2face in the studio HERE

See reactions below

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Bryan06: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
So true..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Tamarapetty(f): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
cheesy.
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by festacman(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
Suspicious resemblance from physical features to voice and profession. We may never know if they are related by blood but we know for sure that sh*t happens and this might just be one.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Nicolex(f): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Na now ona dey know?,the resemblance baaaad gaan.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by landmark86: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
If 2face happen to be a Mechanic will they think of such?
Abeg something is smelling here joooooooooor, hope Tacha is not here.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Abfinest007(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
if Joel amadi was a child i would have said 2face is the father bcuz even 2face boxer can impregnate a girl

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by ShitHead(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
They look alike, sing alike. Do they fvck alike? 2baba nah Baba. He has no resemblance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by FirstSon01: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
I wonder who looks like me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by pmc01(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hello everybody...I am in the top 16 of an entrepreneurship reality t.v show called the next titan. I will be on the show for the next 10 weeks hoping to be the winner with your help.

I need you all to follow my business page @kutilagos, like my pictures and comment on it with the #thenexttitan6..Then also follow @thenext_titan, like their pictures and comment with #kutilagos.
You can watch the show on Tvc and channel 154 starting from October 12.
Will be needing your support to achieve these.
Thank you in advance.

Hello everybody, thank you for your support, together we are making progress.
Please kindly follow @kutilagos and @thenexttitan on twitter.
Comment on both pages and harsh tag #kutilagos and #TNT2019 ��������
Please together we can make this happen.

I need your support in my quest to be the next titan.
I am pitching a business idea of fashion, medicine and technology. A new innovative that will benefit everybody at a very affordable cost.
Please kindly support my brand..God bless you all.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Emmaari: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Funny enough Joel's mum came from the same local government as well as tubaba's parents.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by crazyABO(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Abfinest007:
if Joel amadi was a girl I would have said 2face is the face bcuz even 2face boxer can impregnate a girl
wah is this one saying

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by CharlesJok3r: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
They are even from the same town, So they might be related

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lol, dem too resemble no be small.

Same head, Same Voice Same slim stature. Same EVERYTHING!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by KingTom(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Abfinest007:
if Joel amadi was a girl I would have said 2face is the father bcuz even 2face boxer can impregnate a girl
Your weed dealer is the shiiit bro grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by sylve11: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
no too much resemblance sha. abi na my eyes dey deceive me? cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by skukimania(f): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Where is the resemblance biko nu?

2 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Hotzone(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Check and report
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Gideoniteprime4: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
uhhhh
i dont see any resemblance
unless you are talking about ...............
then i will say
joel looks like pork
while 2face looks like beef
if you know you know

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
landmark86:
If 2face happen to be a Mechanic will they think of such?
Abeg something is smelling here joooooooooor, hope Tacha is not here.
Dumb post.
Stop body shaming people.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
FirstSon01:
I wonder who looks like me
That fellow will definitely look like a monkey! I'm not referring to you!

6 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Authoreety: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
You and who wan check am na

Busybody people
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by VillageHead: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
One of them pocket deep pass
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by slimfit1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Like father like son. Two face papa need to do DNA.

2 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Klasiquethrift(f): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
The first time I heard Joel sing, I thought it was 2baba. The resemblance is too much

2 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
post=82776705:
Dumb post. Stop body shaming people.
I guess, you're back from the office!
Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by wizkidblogger(f): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
skukimania:
When is the resemblance biko nu?

i tire oo

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by NORSYK(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jo'el 2 face wannabe... They don't resemble, just that he's trying so hard to look like 2 face

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by dejio42(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
Na 2day tunde notice dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking by Mightyhaiz: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Where the resemblance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.