Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations (10117 Views)

Electrical Wiring And Fittings Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex / Five Major Sign Of Faulty Electrical Wiring, No 5 Is Common In Nigeria / Bill Of Quantities /materials And/or Labour Estimations/quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations by Jackelony(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hi guys, please I need help in dealing with this situation.
I am supervising a 4 bdrm building project and now at the wiring stage. I have received quotations from two different electricians and I'm a bit confused because the item descriptions differ significantly. One of the quotations is from the guy who did the piping but for the fact that he ATE us during the piping stage, so I decided to get someone else to checkmate him.

I have included the two quotations for those who are very knowledgeable about electrical wiring to advice me on what to do.

PS: We are building on a budget hence no money to throw around.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations by Jackelony(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
SH
Re: Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations by twinskenny(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jackelony:
SH
send the drawing or lets chat on whatsapp 08051355133

is the building a duplex or bungalow?
Re: Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations by easytig(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2020
these ones dey find maga their eye don tear finish
Re: Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations by Hum2020: 7:53pm On May 10, 2020
'@op pls don't have anything to do with twinskenny is not serious because he come here to do as if he can provide they neded services but when call him he will not response to you calls thanks
Re: Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations by twinskenny(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2020
Hum2020:
'@op pls don't have anything to do with twinskenny is not serious because he come here to do as if he can provide they neded services but when call him he will not response to you calls thanks
do you have any issue with me>? i dont get. you called i returned your call, you said its your brother i send him quote never reply?? whats is the issue?? and i have to be careful of whoever i want to deal with as well.. i am not confortable dealing with someone who doesnt have an address.... my friend was kidnapped last month....

i asked either you or your friend for drawing nothing was sent...

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations by omicpet(m): 12:18am On May 11, 2020
twinskenny:
do you have any issue with me>? i dont get. you called i returned your call, you said its your brother i send him quote never reply?? whats is the issue?? and i have to be careful of whoever i want to deal with as well.. i am not confortable dealing with someone who doesnt have an address.... my friend was kidnapped last month....

There’s no right time to be kidnapped , but this lockdown time ehn , na kidnapped promax be that .

Olorun ko ni je ki a ri Ogun ransom
Re: Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations by Hum2020: 6:38am On May 11, 2020
twinskenny:

Re: Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations by Hum2020: 6:48am On May 11, 2020
@twinskenny or whatever you called I don't care all I know is you are not serious with your work ok I myself all way from Italy called you did you pick my calls so why are bring in kidnapping into this matter when know full well that I am saying the true you may not like it but it is true that you are not serious with your client when chat with you and I promised to call you did I not called you but refused to pick my calls either did you reture back the call so when I said you are not serious is not under statements Ok pls stop showcasing other people workers as yours ok thanks
Re: Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations by Hum2020: 7:10am On May 11, 2020
Secondly on this forums I wrote your a message that I myself called you but you refused to answer my calls either did you reply my message you pretending as if nothing happened so why are you unhappy if I said you don't take your client serious my friend change I believe if are rich you will be in this forum to seek for job but if you seriously need job take your customers serious bye
Re: Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations by fabulous85: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jackelony:
Hi guys, please I need help in dealing with this situation.
I am supervising a 4 bdrm building project and now at the wiring stage. I have received quotations from two different electricians and I'm a bit confused because the item descriptions differ significantly. One of the quotations is from the guy who did the piping but for the fact that he ATE us during the piping stage, so I decided to get someone else to checkmate him.

I have included the two quotations for those who are very knowledgeable about electrical wiring to advice me on what to do.

PS: We are building on a budget hence no money to throw around.

Thanks in advance.

hello please which quotation did you eventually use? did the electricians over quote on the cables? am currently at this stage on .y building and the wuitation am getting is something else.

(1) (Reply)

Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices / Building Attached 2 Bedroom And 1 Bedroom SmartFlats / One Bedroom Terrace Bungalow As A Source Of Investment for Nairaland Members.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.