Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

The Devil In Music (shocking) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Devil In Music (shocking) (5432 Views)

Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You" / 2face Idibia Biography: Music & Shocking Life Stories / Maheeda Looking Classy In Music Video Shoot (SURPRISING PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil In Music (shocking) by Mobinga: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2010
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by Mobinga: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2010
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by livedit(f): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2010
Wow! Interesting video. To sum it up, Jay Z is self contridicting himself. The bible says Satan is the minister of music. That is how God made him. It's sad that he don't believe in Christ. But like the bible says: it will come the day when EVERY knee shall bow and EVERY tongue will confess that JESUS IS LORD!
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by Kunbee: 12:58am On Nov 04, 2010
Eye opener
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by ccollins(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2010
Long deleted all his music off my phone.
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by Ascony(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2010
the hunger for mystery and adventure is what normaly leads to this kind of mundane and insignificant research.

in case u dont know, the symbol that jayz does with his hands is just a sign of video camera, u know when u want to pretend that u are playfully recording what ever is going on with a video camera, the gesture of the two hands making a space in the middle is just a symbol of camera. i hope i explained this part well.

Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by Mobinga: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2010
the hunger for mystery and adventure is what normaly leads to this kind of mundane and insignificant research.
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by Ascony(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2010
@ MObinga
why repeating what i just said?
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by Mobinga: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2010
Coz its the best reply for your first post
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by Ascony(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2010
people are always attracted by anything mysterious, it tickles their fancy. thats why news like this are widespread and will get in people's head easily,
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by nuraig(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ascony:

people are always attracted by anything mysterious, it tickles their fancy. thats why news like this are widespread and will get in people's head easily,
this is not ordinary! take a good look at the picture very well, only one eye is visible. this is a sign of illuminati sad it is the eye of horux. search for it on google
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by newmusic: 1:04am On Nov 07, 2010
Poeple can keep talking and he will keep selling albums.
Jayz believes in God and he believes in jesus, if you listen to most of his songs not just few ones that everbody is talking about. He is only creating controversy when interviewed to sell album,keep talking,ok.
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:32am On Nov 07, 2010
I guess the devil really does know how to sing or write good songs cos I love that Chris song and I'm downloading it now. Sweet devil music grin

Na people wey no get work dey reason far like this.
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by Ascony(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2010
this is not ordinary! take a good look at the picture very well, only one eye is visible. this is a sign of illuminati it is the eye of horux. search for it on google

i know that the sign meant illumati but it meant something else too which has to do with entertainment, and av explained that already. so which is more logical?

in case u dont know, the symbol that jayz does with his hands is just a sign of video camera, u know when u want to pretend that u are playfully recording what ever is going on with a video camera, the gesture of the two hands making a space in the middle is just a symbol of camera. i hope i explained this part well.
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by nuraig(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2010
Ascony:

i know that the sign meant illumati but it meant something else too which has to do with entertainment, and av explained that already. so which is more logical?

still doesnt make sense to me why one eye has to be covered, culd av done it wivoutcovering an eye. and in case you dont know that symbol is not a sign of video camera or wateva, its an ancient symbol of illuminati>  sunway pyramid.  sad sad sad. which is more logical? anyway uve already said it meant illuminati too.
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by Mobinga: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2010
Ascony:

Are you blind? angry angry
Re: The Devil In Music (shocking) by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2010
The music sucks!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

See The Policewoman's Uniform Everyone Is Talking About (photo) / 10 Years After The Death Of Sam Loco Efe, See Pictures Of His Son Who Is A Lawye / Highest Paid Instagram Influencers In Africa According To Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.