Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) (61955 Views)

Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Man Caught Eating The Burnt Body Of A Suspected Criminal In Delta State / Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Grandium: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
internationalman:
He was just making sure each part was thoroughly burnt to ashes......

I support jungle justice partly but at the same time I also see no difference between the enforcer and the victim.

Jungle mobbing isn't justice

Wake up out your your slumber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by tossie101(f): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Toscarel:
Delta state again, not everyone you see walking around is sane, and look at the kids sticking around to watch like it's nothing and no one sees anything wrong with that

This meme killed me.. grin grin
Some of U people are mad on this nairaland oh. grin
Wait is that a goal celebration or actually a tired musa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by tossie101(f): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
SniperSmurf:

Because he didnt eat it.
My dear, Seriously anybody who believes a sane man can walk up to a burnt dead body and took some to eat infront of a crowd without the crowed beating him to a pulp.
then that person is shallow.
Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Anthos(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
tossie101:
So why didn't they show when he was eating it? undecided
Anyone who believes he ate that meat in broad daylight light infront of a crowd is shallow.
watch the video...he ate it

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Babprosper20(m): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
But why are they surprised? It's a norm in that part of the country ever since the civil war... They eat their fellow humans which is why they all run away from that jungle to the SW.

You're most certainly a glorified D*ckhead saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by nedekid: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
But why are they surprised? It's a norm in that part of the country ever since the civil war... They eat their fellow humans which is why they all run away from that jungle to the SW.
Lol
Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Elxandre(m): 1:16am On Oct 03, 2019
Klendine:
And people are busy recording... When he should be in mental institution
You're also mad too for trying to defraud people. Goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Ronline(m): 2:57am On Oct 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
Just look at the black race in 2019........ angry
He tire me ooo!!!
Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:45am On Oct 03, 2019
And some people will scream racism when Africans are treated like animals in advanced countries. Even lions don't eat their kind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 4:04am On Oct 03, 2019
Chummynoni:
no big deal in this. the man was just hungry. i hope nigeria wont get to a state whereby the strong feed on d weak for strenght
one of them
Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by consultancy: 5:05am On Oct 03, 2019
This is cannibalism. Nigga should be arrested and put in isolation ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:27am On Oct 03, 2019
tossie101:
So why didn't they show when he was eating it? undecided
Anyone who believes he ate that meat in broad daylight light infront of a crowd is shallow.
did u watch the video?
Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by alen4smith(m): 5:27am On Oct 03, 2019
saintaustine:
Buhari has caused so many evil in the land.
your obsession with foolishness is top notch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by bigstan11787(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2019
superlanny:
Some specie of madness is of top quality, just like we have normal weed, then skunk, arizona, colorado etc, not everybody that has cloths on are normal, we have some of the best thinkers in Nigeria, not because we are talented much, but because every thing we do in naija calls for sober reflection and critical thinking, may God redeem us.

Don't be too quick to judge..bloggers are one of the greatest liars on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by saintaustine(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2019
elmodee7:

Your stupidity is remarkable

Thank you for displaying high level of foolishness.
Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Yup!
I said it.The next logical step after roasting meat is to take a bite.
I even wrote about it in my new book.
Cannibalism is the next wave,especially with this hard ship Buhari is serving.
Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2019
internationalman:
He was just making sure each part was thoroughly burnt to ashes......

I support jungle justice partly but at the same time I also see no difference between the enforcer and the victim.

Many victims of jungle justice are usually innocent people wrongly accused. Be careful of what you support so that it won't haunt you one day. Say no to jungle justice
Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

With Buhari in power

What do you expect

Was Buhari in power when Berom cannibals were eating their Muslim victims in around 2011 in Jos? Fool

1 Like

Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Zinny25(f): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2019
it's not a new thing, during the crises in Jos guys will even pound pepper and eat the burnt body of their opponent
Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by AJohnnasa(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ngwababe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
maasoap:

Was Buhari in power when Berom cannibals were eating their Muslim victims in around 2011 in Jos? Fool

My Muslim friend

Buhari effect continued since 1983
Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

My Muslim friend

Buhari effect continued since 1983

My Christian friend.

We will continue to expose your hypocrisy to the world.
Re: Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
maasoap:

My Christian friend.

We will continue to expose your hypocrisy to the world.

You ended Up saying nothing

It's a shame that someone who ruled this country over 3 decades ago... Came back to bury it today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.