Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun (31949 Views)

'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat / White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos) / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by GistmoreNG: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2019

Cultist nabbed for killing 15 persons in Ogun
Published

A 28-year-old suspected cultist, Sunday Paul, has been arrested by men of the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly killing over 15 residents of the Ikenne area of the state.

Paul was arrested on Saturday.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the State, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the arrest in a statement on Wednesday.

Oyeyemi said Paul, popularly called Blade, was the leader of the Eiye Confraternity in the area.

According to the PPRO, the suspect is an ex-convict, who was recently released from a correctional centre on a murder-related case.

Oyeyemi stated that the suspect confessed to have killed no fewer than 15 persons in the Ikenne area of the state.

The PPRO explained that Paul had been on the police wanted list for a long time before he was eventually apprehended following an intensive surveillance and technical investigation of his activities.

He added that the suspect also confessed to killing a rival cult member identified as Kabiru.

Oyeyemi said, “The police in Ogun State have arrested a one-eyed man, who is a leader of the dreaded Eiye Confraternity in Ikenne and who is responsible for the killing of a least 15 people in Ikenne and its environs.

“The suspect, Sunday Paul, aka Blade, who has been on the wanted list of the command, was arrested on September 21, 2019, following an intensive surveillance and technical investigation of his activities.

“Upon his arrest, it was discovered that he had been nabbed and charged on three different occasions and he recently came out of a correctional centre over a murder-related case.

“On interrogation, he admitted being the leader of the Eiye Confraternity in Ikenne and its environs; he equally confessed to being responsible for the killing of one Kabiru, whom he claimed to be a member of a rival cult.

“His arrest elicited wild jubilation in Ikenne and its environs.

“Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police, Bashir Makama, has ordered a full-scale investigation into the past activities of the suspect with a view to charging him as soon as possible."

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/cultist-nabbed-for-killing-15-persons-in-ogun/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by GistmoreNG: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
See More Photos Of The Serial Killer ==> HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by GuestLog: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
grin
How this one take dey SEE people kill?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by DaniDani(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
If this one were to have two 2 eyes, he would have been a sinator or governor to attain apex of his robbery.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by GistmoreNG: 4:45am On Oct 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by GOFRONT(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2019
Even with One eye.....The heart of some Men is utterly wickedt.....

1 Like

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by Timileyin1234(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2019
Initially I thought I read one Eye cult member. Where I check the picture I see one eye guy
Oju aanu don lost

1 Like

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by MedicH: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2019
Lol blade trinity. Just remove the other eye and let him go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by wickedtuna: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2019
Hmm...fetty wap

3 Likes

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by rhythyson: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2019
Imagine what havoc he would have caused if he has two eyes.

There is a reason for everything.

One criminal less in Ogun.

1 Like

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2019
grin..... Make I kuku ma plug out the other eye grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by omoadeleye(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2019
Mehn, i wish someone can just kill the guy in a brutal death
Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by Coldplayyy(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2019
One eyed Sunday grin

Reminds me of secondary school days

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by Midas01: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2019
When people say ND is unsafe I laugh because SW is second only to the north in terms of violence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by OyiboPep: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2019
Here he comes again.

One-eyed Sunday. He must have stolen again for he wore a clean shirt.

Secondary school days sha.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by isahsalee: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2019
Another bad news from Ogun today alone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by ylaa(f): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2019
Yea, same here. One Eye Sunday Criminal

ote author=Coldplayyy post=82797235]One eyed Sunday grin

Reminds me of secondary school days[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by foleskay(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2019
Lol.. One eyed man. Made me remember one eyed peas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by chizzyreal: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2019
hahahahaha cyclop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2019
DaniDani:
If this one were to have two 2 eyes, he would have been a sinator or governor to attain apex of his robbery.
what of a president?
Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by kaffyadeakeem(f): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Ogun back to back
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by ylaa(f): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2019
With one eye, he killed 15 persons
Then with two eyes, he'll kill 15 thousand.
Chai, one eye man angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by blesskewe(f): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2019
One eye

See as e Look as if make them pity am
Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by mkoabiola: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2019
I know this boi when was stil in his early teen

He wasn't born blind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by mercyviv(f): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Only God knows how he lost the eye, with these evil he'd committed. Some of the these criminals don't deserve jail time, just get them a firing squad!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by FuckDaMods: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2019
The so-called sophisticated people that accuse igbos of the doing all the crimes in the world.
Are you sure he didn't mine the skulls of the ones he killed?

2 Likes

Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by Zinny25(f): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2019
His nickname 'Blade' that starred in that vampire movie
Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by Ikem11(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2019
Just remove the second eye
Re: Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun by Sirseedorf(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Oju anu ti fo, ti ika loku

the eye for pity is blind, the eye of wickedness is available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics / Businessman Sells House, Cars To Raise N25m Headache Cure (pic) / Illegal African Migrant With Weapon Overpowered By Police In Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.