Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Photography Business Plan In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photography Business Plan In Nigeria (908 Views)

FREE Photography Business Workshop: 5 Guaranteed Ways To Earn Over 400% Profit! / Making Big Money From Photography Business / How Lucrative Is Photography Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photography Business Plan In Nigeria by Solarex1: 3:57am On Oct 03, 2019
http://www.solarexinstitute.com.ng/photography-business-plan-in-nigeria/
INTRODUCTION ON PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS PLAN

This articles will guide a lot of entrepreneurs in writing grant applications on photography business plan

Tolex is a photography company where we capture high quality resolution photos and videos of events and special moments of people lives for the purpose of making memories of certain event to linger on.

We also have a training outfit where we train students on photography and videography

PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS PLAN PRODUCT OR SERVICES

We snap baby pictures; we also snap family and pet portrait, individual portraits needed by individuals and business websites, business cards, brochures and annual reports.
We take photos suitable for magazine publication which we call model’s portfolio and glamour shots.
We take wedding picture and develop a wedding album through the picture taken and also annual portrait program.
We also do photo-editing through Photoshop and firework and CS4 for other photographers that cannot edit picture with this software.
We are also into video and drone production in which we cover videos for events, church programme, graduation, advert and documentary.
We also run a training outfit where we train student on photography
We also take snapshots of nature and wildlife images and especially flowers, this library of wildlife images are been market for use in books, magazine and publishing companies.
Selling of photography consumables like memory cards, papers, ribbons and chemicals etc.
WOW US

Our unit of wildlife and nature images library stock that we market and sell for use in books, magazine and publishing companies.
Apart from taking professional snapshots, we offer the following additional unique service: video and drone production, framework, Art-work, model management, graphics and banners
Our online platform for ordering and delivery
Training outfit and stream video for our client on internet
PROBLEM SOLVED

There is always a need for families, individual and business to preserve memories of any particular period, event, posture for future view, so we solve this problem by helping them take a professional high quality photos for all these.
We provide pictures of nature and wildlife of all kind for use in books, magazine and publishing companies.
We solve the problem of unemployment via our training outfit.
ADDRESSABLE MARKET

The addressable market for photography business very in Nigeria, because 90% of the over 170million of the Nigeria population will want to go to studio or employ the service of photographer in taking high quality snapshot apart from taking picture with mobile phone camera. And occasionally, will make average of N100,000 from each event collected.

In Egbeda where my business is located which has a population of 129,000, multiply by revenue that I can generate from each user is $100 per year, the value of the chosen segmented market would be approximately $12,950,000 million.

REVENUE MODEL

Taking high quality snapshot of individuals, family and business and event
Photo and video editing services
Running training academics on photography
Sales of nature and wildlife library picture
I will pay for the value offering

MARKETING STRATEGY

Promoting our services through word of mouth, public relation, internet or online platform, trade magazines, direct marketing by going to banks, schools and churches and other religion organization and public organization to help make good quality images.

DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS

Training outfit added to our services
Good customer care service
We advertise/broadcast client photo and stream it if he/she requested for it.
Marketing and selling of nature and wildlife photos.
CURRENT MILESTONE

I have bought some of the equipment of photography that are not expensive e.g. a digital photo printer, digital camera, memory cards, small generator and a laptop
I have printed fliers for promoting my business
And I have a social platform for sending broadcast.
NEXT MILESTONE

In the next 6 month after TEF programme, I will rent a shop at a good target market location
I will buy the other professional equipment for photography which is professional digital HDD camera, studio backdrops, tripod-stand, zoomlens etc.
Immediately after TEF programme I will register my company with CAC
After a year I will employ on of the student we trained to assist me in the photography business.

For further inquiry on photography business plan or grant on photography business plan in Nigeria, please contact us on 07082014770, 07062284261(what-apps)

Re: Photography Business Plan In Nigeria by Solarex1: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2019
Request for a complete Business plan to win a grant, for business operation and loan application.
Contact our CRM unit : 07082014770, 07062284262
Re: Photography Business Plan In Nigeria by Solarex1: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2019
Consult us for all kind of Business plan. You can visit our website to see more than 30 different business plan
www.solarexinstitute.com.ng/category/business-plan
contact us on 07062284261(watsapp), 07082014770
Re: Photography Business Plan In Nigeria by gistcity(m): 3:16am On Mar 20, 2020
Get your updated photography business plan in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need A Loan Of 200k ? / Carport Car Park Shade Cool Cover In Abuja And Environs call Onotu 08147861472 / Start Your Own Delivery Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.