Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Are You In Need Of Cat Or Kittens - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Are You In Need Of Cat Or Kittens (303 Views)

Feeding Your Cat The Right Kind Of Cat Food / What Breed Of Cat Is This? / I Want To Kill My Cat Or At Give It Out, A Vet That Can Kill Anywhere In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of Cat Or Kittens by Marvfem: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Are you in need of cat and kittens you can Whatsapp dis number.... 08129704413
Re: Are You In Need Of Cat Or Kittens by clintz(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2019
Every time you advertise your cats and kittens, you fail to put some pictures. My question is how difficult is it for to post the photos of what you are selling ? Or is this another scam ?
Re: Are You In Need Of Cat Or Kittens by Marvfem: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2019
clintz:
Every time you advertise your cats and kittens, you fail to put some pictures. My question is how difficult is it for to post the photos of what you are selling ? Or is this another scam ?
noooooo am sorry
Re: Are You In Need Of Cat Or Kittens by IceColdVeins(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2019
Obviously some sort of scam....

(1) (Reply)

Superb Dog Trainer Needed Asap / Thinking About Getting New Cat Tree / 2019 LIGE New Fashion Mens Smart Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.