Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Happy Birthday To The People’s Chairman, Engr. Ade Adetimehin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To The People’s Chairman, Engr. Ade Adetimehin (324 Views)

APC Legislators-elect ’ll Not Be Rubber Stamps-adetimehin / Chief Sunday Igboho, Prince Kazeem Eletu React To Ade Lawyer’s Allegation / Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The People’s Chairman, Engr. Ade Adetimehin by Prinbabie(f): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Happy Birthday To The People’s Chairman, Engr. Ade Adetimehin

My dearest friend, As you mark your birthday today, I bring you best wishes and good tidings from myself and multitude of other members of our political family who are appreciative of all that you do to advance the cause of our party in the Sunshine State and restore the lost glory and dignity of our great party, APC.

In this our time and era, there is no voice so firm and clarion to make a case of the Members of our party at the grassroots as yours.

As our party State Chairman, you have never reneged in your willingness and ability to reciprocate the loyalty and allegiance that you enjoy from members of our party. At the slightest opportunity availed to do so, you always stand by our members through thick and thin.

We are truly privileged to have a man like you in the helms of affairs of our party in our time.

May Almighty God, who has kept you these years till today, continue to use you to accomplish His will for our people.

Once again, Happy Birthday my dearest friend!

Signed:
Rt Hon. Victor Adekanye Olabimtan
Special Adviser to Ondo State Governor on Political matters and Strategy.

(1) (Reply)

Lookout... / Another Building Under Fire At Balogun Market In Lagos Island (video) / Akpabio, The Senate, And The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.