Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic (49272 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by GistMore7: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
A Nigerian lady denied her NYSC certificate for schooling in Benin Republic.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/lady-denied-her-nysc-certificate-for-schooling-in-benin-republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by PopeFlatino(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please who can lend me 2k to payback 6k next week cry....I don't think I can survive til Thursday next week I swear

Please please my brothers cry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
This one na Gbese wey don ferment
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin grin grin The two witches above me wey steal my FTC, i go flog una...... anyway, back to the story, it's really bad, why make her go through all the one year stress, haba.....nawa o

If you are reading this, and you are a Yahoo Yahoo or scam guy, or 419 etc , please know that you are doomed for life...... That money u HV stolen or acquired illegitimately, u can't enjoy it, gbagbe......... U are only heaping curses on ur head.....so quit such life, retrace ur steps BK to God and engage in decent work, God will surely bless ur handwork if he sees ur heart

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Freemanbobble: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Mutemenot(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
You aren't alone. I know a nigga who's having a similar issue
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by KlausMike(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Not fair though undecided why allow her partake in the first place?

23 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Rapmoney(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Contact Barrister Ovakporaye to follow up the case for you, dear.

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Enitxt(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Hausaman1: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Why should Nigeria condone fraud ?. We all know certificate are bought in Benin Republic, as cheap as 250 k for BSC without entering class room. However she can sue NYSC, for a court declaration that her discharge certificate be issued to her due the negligence of NYSC in condoning her.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by rashrockalabx(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
For why nah?

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by OjaTiBurst: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Months back same issue happened to the previous batch.

So this is not new sister.

Is just that most of una wei school for Benin republic for a normal 4year course na one 1year them dey knack una Bsc the uni sef na 3bedroom bungalow undecided

But on a serious note Dear NYSC why allow them pertake in the nysc of a thing if only you know you wont give them the f**ckin Cert.

Sister take heart o

Even with the cert sef no level
Millions wei get am still dey JOBLESS!!!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by naijadrivablog: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
BUT the kids of politicians school abroad and still get their certificates.

The law is meant for the poor.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Mays24(f): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
She is calling her self a foreign student grin

See my signature to sell your PayPal and BTC please.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by peeps4u: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Was NYSC sleeping when they were called up to service?
Why mobilizing them for NYSC when NYSC knew they wouldn't be given discharge certs?
You want to waster their whole one year?
This is unfair

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by stano2(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
You won't understand.

While in camp a girl couldn't answer where her school in Benin republic is located and the route she took to Benin Republic. Buying of certs is very common their and some were decamped.
Nigeria just became aware this year and became strict on the matter.
I heard more from my guy who graduated from there

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by muzeze77: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
T
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Maybe the school she purportedly graduate from in Benin republic is not lincesed. Just like a Ghanaian who attended an unlicensed school in nigeria going back to Ghana for National service.

During registration of nysc , you submit your credentials. So even while you are in camp or at your PPA, nysc is still verifying your credentials.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Please who can lend me 2k to payback 6k next week cry....I don't think I can survive til Thursday next week I swear

Please please my brothers cry
If you are reading this, and you are a Yahoo Yahoo or scam guy, or 419 etc , please know that you are doomed for life...... That money u HV stolen or acquired illegitimately, u can't enjoy it, gbagbe......... U are only heaping curses on ur head.....so quit such life, retrace ur steps BK to God and engage in decent work, God will surely bless ur handwork if he sees ur heart

25 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by officialblaze: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
fuvk buhari
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by IamPatriotic(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Buhari and ridiculous policies sef, that was how their deprived my little sister her professional certificate, because she got her degree in Benin Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by bobokeshington: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
You schooled in Benin doesn't mean you schooled abroad na grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by olaniyi50(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mays24:
She is calling her self a foreign student grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
muzeze77:
T
T for Tat grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by wiseone28: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Everybody want be foreign students

5 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by gwarotango: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
The institution she studied at is not on the NUC database thereby rendering her certificate worthless in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=olaniyi50 post=82808420][/quote] lol
Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Mays24(f): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
naijadrivablog:
BUT the kids of politicians school abroad and still get their certificates.

The law is meant for the poor.

It's not about the abroad, but which type of abroad, Rich people children are schooling western world, these ones are Benin, Togo and gabon.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by Brunicekid(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Was NYSC eyes closed when she started service?

They should have informed her since...

NYSC, this is simply medicine after death.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by kudos4god(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
They would have inform them on time.
Help a sis if you have or know a solution to her problem

4 Likes

Re: Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic by infogenius(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
On what grounds was she allowed to serve if she was not going to be issued a certificate after service?

Confusion everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.