Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What (1256 Views)

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? / If You Were Offered #2M Cash To Eat One Of These Meals, Will You? (Photos) / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by Mariangeles(f): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
I'd go with beans.
Although it's not my favourite, but there are different ways to cook it .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by KELVINXY: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
As an African man, I did go for swallow then... grin
I can make different soups (which contains almost all the nutrients needed for day to day activities)

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by Mariangeles(f): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
KELVINXY:
As an African man, I did go for swallow then... grin
I can make different soups (which contains almost all the nutrients needed for day to day activities)
Cheat! grin
You can only choose one type of soup ... grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by KELVINXY: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mariangeles:
Cheat! grin You can only choose one type of soup ... grin

grin grin grin
No way...
I can't even imagine eating one type of food for a week talk of lifetime undecided
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by judgementyard(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Moi-moi grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by judgementyard(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
KELVINXY:

grin grin grin

No way...

I can't even imagine eating one type of food for a week
talk of lifetime undecided
No one does that,the post is just for fun
So think of that special food
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by Mariangeles(f): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
judgementyard:
Moi-moi grin
You mean beans ? cool
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by KELVINXY: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
judgementyard:
No one does that,the post is just for fun So think of that special food
Of course i know... Just saying...
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by SKhanmi: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
EBA with okro soup grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by Darkseid(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
One food I know that I can never tired of is Ukwa. I fit kill myself on top Ukwa matter undecided
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by skyangel(f): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
I can eat rice on a daily basis
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by PrincessB1(f): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wheat and vegetable soup kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
PrincessB1:
Wheat and vegetable soup kiss

You're beautiful like the wheats of the Italian valley
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 07, 2019
Lasagne
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by GMbuharii: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Moi Moi grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by Mariangeles(f): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
GMbuharii:
Moi Moi grin
Just say beans, so you'd have options grin
For inside beans, akara dey there, moimoi dey, ekuru dey, ewa agoyin dey, gbegiri dey, frejon gan dey ...shey you get ? grin na the trick be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
theButterfly:
Lasagne
That is one food I'd love to taste someday...
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What by GMbuharii: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mariangeles:

Just say beans, so you'd have options grin
For inside beans, akara dey there, moimoi dey, ekuru dey, ewa agoyin dey, gbegiri dey, frejon gan dey ...shey you get ? grin na the trick be that

Walai,Haka ne, gaskiya!!!!!
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Snake Or A Fish? [pictured] / What Food Or What Can A Slim Guy Like Me Do 2 Grow Fat / You Can Imagine What I Saw In This Coca-cola Bottle (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.