Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Akpos In My Shoe � - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos In My Shoe � (488 Views)

Akpos In Hot-seat / Lmao..little Akpos Is A Bad Boy (very Funny) / Akpos And His Barber (very Funny Joke) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos In My Shoe � by Tommyjewel(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
In My Shoes

A teacher was testing her students' intelligent level..."I saw a snake on my way home. Assuming you were in my shoes, what will you do?" asks the teacher.
JAMES: I will look for stick and kill it! "That's smart of you James." says the teacher.

"Robbers attacked me in my car and said, ''Your car keys or your life! Assuming you were in my shoes, what will you do?" asks the teacher again.
JOY: I will give them the car keys and run for my life. Once there is life, there is hope. "Wow! That's so wise of you Joy." says the teacher.

"I returned from work, opened my door and saw 50 million dollars on my bed. Assuming you were in my shoes, what will you do?" asks the teacher.
AKPOS: I will bite your toes until you faint. I will then come out from your shoes and take all the money!TEACHER: Fool! You can't literally be inside my shoes. It's a figure of speech.
AKPOS: You can't literally open your door and see 50 million dollars on your bed. That's a figure of speech.
�����

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Fart - Funny Comedy / War Story / Life Experience Comedy: Wrong Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.