Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him (68660 Views)

AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo) / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Celebrityblog: 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Naira Marley is always creating controversies with his music and dance steps.

This has encouraged his followers, fans to adopt weird dance moves while dancing to his songs.

'Soapy' dance quickly comes to mind.

Naira Marley shared a video of almost naked ladies dancing to his 'Opotoyi' song.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1179724502479118336

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-ladies-in-g-string-dancing-to.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Celebrityblog: 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Why are they blasting him?

Some ladies are falling over themselves, sending in these videos. Some even add their handles- like it is some kind of advertisement.

Yet you blame NairaMarley who has never said he is a role model of some sort. He only gave the girls good publicity for their whoredom.

Check his following now and check it again in the next few days. You will see how it would increase. That is what people want to see...

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by momodub: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hummm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Opotoyi lotoo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
People that are mad. You're blasting him, and leaving the naked women. Abi those ones are feminists? E no dey hard dem.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Exc2000: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
cool

controversy clout chasing naira marley

After singing and making noise about yahoo to get efcc's attention

his next plan is to use marijuana to get ndlea's attention

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Inside life

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Sweetcollins: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by NoRetreat(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Uselessness of useless danced by useless dancer to the useless music compose by a useless musician for the useless society.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by lathrowinger: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
I dey feel honey since last week. Can somebody advice me on what to do... Plz

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by joseph1832(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
I'm kinda liking this guy. He seem a natural born rebel. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Grandium: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Wow
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Olukologia24592(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
One thing is to cook, it's a choice for people to eat from your food. Blame the foolish girls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by ehmmy11(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin oh okay let me keep reading until I see the blast

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Psalm2423(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
I weak for Nigerians. Hypocrites. We’ll all blast this thing here, but most of us watched the dance till the end. Some even what am enter the next one like say na series.

Them done day run come blast Naira Marley. Oya make them day come.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by ChristineC: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
Shit-piles tongue
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Khd95(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
One comment and it's already in fp,just because of the key words"dancing" and "underwear"

NL mods are Hot,aje
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by lastempero: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
How come satan carry all hm agent come naija check out, we have

One agent from Laura that is tormenting the whole nation
Bobisky and his gang dey one side
Burutai and his fulani bandits dey coupled with boko boys. Please satan share your agents evenly.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by omohlexy: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Exc2000:
controversy clout chasin naira marley
wow! You just learnt a new word CLOUT from BBN. TV good ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by ayomide8990(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
And this girl is person Future Wives. cry cry
God Please didn't let carry Benddownandselect.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Psalm2423(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
lathrowinger:
I dey feel honey since last week. Can somebody advice me on what to do... Plz

Buy sugar if you can’t find honey grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by ArmaniUhuru: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Y
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
joseph1832:
I'm kinda liking this guy. He seem a natural born rebel. grin

Efcc Don blow the guy up na

The case has died.

Me sef I no fit talk anything again.

Let the guy enjoy jare.

Make I drop this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKpTYLQ5K9w

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by joseph1832(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
ornicus:

Efcc Don blow the guy up na

The case has died.

Me sef I no fit talk anything again.

Let the guy enjoy jare.
as in ehn. They made a hero outta him.

They way people dance to his songs is off this world. Opotoyi, Am I a yahoo boy and Soapy is a banger in clubs and bars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by William5432: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
The guy is now a trend nah

Well, if you have extra data, please visit our new blog: https://lifestyles.ng/
Re: Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him by Criticaltemp: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Free d guy joorr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne / Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! / Igor Oleksandrovych Vovkovinskiy Is Dead! America's Tallest Man Dies At 38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.