Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) (63057 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Dating Rumors: Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by addikt(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
We know !
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Exc2000: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
undecided

no man wants to be Tee billz right now

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by gunpoint(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Faith258:

lolz
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by akolat(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
o da baun...afi FYI. yeye dey smell
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pls instead of reading this stupid news,
Pls read this one I think it is better

https://www.nairaland.com/5451349/man-escapes-attack-13-gunmen
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by zincnike(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Clap for urself ,u don dy wyne impesiles abi
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by FloxySmart(f): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Iyawo wizkid
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by meobizy(f): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Who cares? I know I don’t.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by hybridblood07(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
I remember the movie too. Fortunately, both of them are happily married real life. Ashton Kuchter and Mila Kunis
chibu4u2:
Reminds me of the movie "friends with benefit" that almost all the important scenes were casted on top of bed.
Good for wizkid sha.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by KevMitnick: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
NoSidonLook:
"Friends with benefits" cheesy

We been knew Mama J...we been knew
grin

Rather tell us something we been not knew

angry
Lol... Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by crazycrypto710: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Vikkoh:
grin grin grin
''friends with benefit'' like reading the scriptures, going to church/mosque and the likes bah?
No! More like kpanshing.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Leeboi(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Omo see Aunty. Aunty way mumu
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Abfinest007(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Toto n penis benefit I guess

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by kushercain: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:
Mummy jam jam Sha tell us that you and daddy boluwatife are eating ur work in the face of the carton.
Weldone ma,don't worry Jamal and wizkid's daughter will grow and take it up from where you both stopped grin

Na you born daughter for Wizkid?
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by UGYM: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
NORSYK:
She's shameless, what she's doing is child abuse.
What a shameful act

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by olurili(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Minimum price is how much
tetralogyfallot:
Use your laptop for over 15hrs straight with black fairly used inec battery. Its very cheap n affordable! Check my signature for my whatsapp contact for more information.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Vikkoh:
grin grin grin
''friends with benefit'' like reading the scriptures, going to church/mosque and the likes bah?

Well, she has answered the question as simply as she can... Everyone is entitled to his interpretation of that phrase. cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by 2loadedguy: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
chibu4u2:
Reminds me of the movie "friends with benefit" that almost all the important scenes were casted on top of bed.
Good for wizkid sha.
I see people make this mistake all the time and I can't blame them because I myself once made the mistake. The verb "cast" is "cast" I it's past form and there's no word like " casted".
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
That's her own business, she should be ashamed of herself by saying they are friends with benefits, so she can't stand on her alone abi.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Isoduwa(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
A friend in need is a friend indeed

Benefit from inside door and outside door �

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Celebsnews: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
donstan18:
What exactly are they benefit?

Well, it's damn clear that both of them aren't doing anything as we may think. They are simply taking advantage on aproko Nigerians while making money with their gossips. Reason Wizkid used her in his "Fever Video ".

You my friend is a smart azz.... cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by weedfada(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
hybridblood07:
I remember the movie too. Fortunately, both of them are happily married real life. Ashton Kuchter and Mila Kunis

It was Justin Timberlake and Mila. Ashton acted in no strings attached.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Kingkzee(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
No be lie shaa

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kilo kan mi. Ode
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
NORSYK:
She's shameless, what she's doing is child abuse.
What a shameful act
now,,for your mind...they Are fuc*king
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Happyone07(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
She just explained the benefits nah

Naija sef

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
She must have aids...full blown
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Crazeworld(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
Use your laptop for over 15hrs straight with black fairly used inec battery. Its very cheap n affordable! Check my signature for my whatsapp contact for more information.
Which one is inec battery?
Re: Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
gunpoint:
This old cargo so? shocked

aswear some yeluba ladies no get shame at all

to her now it is normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) / D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.