Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! (8349 Views)

Auchipoly Admission List Out / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch / Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by abiowal: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2010
Guys cut d crap,and let us talk about more positive issues than braggin about.it's better to let the sleeping dog lay.we can always be more resourceful with our time.
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2010
itz a pity dat xandy84 is floodin diz forum. U might b right wit ur statement, bt I wnt u 2 knw dat unilag is livin and breathing on 'Past Glory' ow cud u av gone 2 d extent of speakin against KSU. Guyz, I tink u shud nt blame him coz KSU wil neva offer adm. 2 ppl like u, coz am sure u failed dia post utme and ow do xpect dem 2 offer u adm? Av bin In Lag. 4 d past six yearz, talking abt edu. Standard, u cn neva compare any Sec. Sch in Kogi State 2 dat of Lagos State, nt 2 talk of Higher Institutions. Kogi State Wil Rule Diz Nation 1DAY, Sm1 say amen. Emmy, Steve and Oda Kogite Here Letz Wrk 2geda and make KOGI GR8. XANDY RESPECT KOGITE
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by xandy84: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2010
Seth89:

itz a pity dat xandy84 is floodin diz forum. U might b right wit your statement, bt I wnt u 2 knw dat unilag is livin and breathing on 'Past Glory' ow cud u av gone 2 d extent of speakin against KSU. Guyz, I tink u shud nt blame him coz KSU wil neva offer adm. 2 ppl like u, coz am sure u failed dia post utme and ow do xpect dem 2 offer u adm? Av bin In Lag. 4 d past six yearz, talking abt edu. Standard, u cn neva compare any Sec. Sch in Kogi State 2 dat of Lagos State, nt 2 talk of Higher Institutions. Kogi State Wil Rule Diz Nation 1DAY, Sm1 say amen. Emmy, Steve and Oda Kogite Here Letz Wrk 2geda and make KOGI GR8. XANDY RESPECT KOGITE

am sure KSU will rule Nigeria in your dream, UNILAg is living on pasty glory, what about KSU? living on no glory, i guess that is worse than living on past glory, I did nit fail KSU utme because it the least school i want to attend, maybe you did not read my early post and i will quote myself, I will rqather go to college of education in Lagos state than attend KSU, thank you and God bless all you Guys from KSU but it little advanec compare to some colege of education in Lagos
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2010
You can school in the deepest part of hell, I care less about it but I'll never cease to wonder how unilag stoop so low to admit someone like you whose reasoning is nothing to write home about. See xandy, forget this issue and move on with your life, you'll see the truth manifesting itself sooner or later!
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by xandy84: 12:16am On Nov 09, 2010
stevetboy9:

You can school in the deepest part of hell, I care less about it but I'll never cease to wonder how unilag stoop so low to admit someone like you whose reasoning is nothing to write home about. See xandy, forget this issue and move on with your life, you'll see the truth manifesting itself sooner or later!
are you tired?
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 09, 2010
*stevetboy9 gives a loud and dirty slap across xandy's cheeks, ouch and bangs his finger on 'Ignore'*
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by xandy84: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2010
you have started again, are you sure you have what it so we can begin all over again? am here for you brother,
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by EMMYD01(m): 3:58am On Nov 09, 2010
@xandy,which lagos schs are u talking about. Is it because i choose to ignore u?. For instance a sch like A.B.U graduated 8 of d present 36 governors of nigeria including the late president yar'adua and many senators and house of reps,speakers of state house and many deputy governors. And a.b.u students did not just come here to brag or cry and tell  us that no uni is as good again as their own in nigeria even with all they had. so this old sch unilag only can boast of 3  govs,is this what u want to kill urself for. They say empty barrel makes noise,agba tio lomi ninu lo ma n pariwo, unilag university of oge. Do u think ksu guys and babes are in sch 4 fashion,when u're in sch know u're in sch,sch is not just 4 fashion and party alon like d way it is in ur unilag where ppl think coming to sch is only for fashion and party, am sure u can not stay in ksu 4 a semeter b4 runing back to ur unilag because of d academic standard in ksu that is high compare to unilag. Am very sure non of us here ever dream of coming to unilag when we have a peaceful,well organized and a second to none university in nigeria sited in kogi state. Unilag that ppl would miss lectures all because u're in one holdup or the other. If u're going 4rm ikeja 4 morning lecture, if maryland holdup did not delay u,jibowu or yaba would be there waiting 4 u. Which can never be in ksu. Some of u there in unilag have no renting time because u leave ur house too early all because of the usually holdup on the major roads to ur sch or is it d way u ppl rush to enter bus to sch in yaba that will make a right thinking person to come to unilag. So what are u enjoying in suffering. And i don't know why u brag too much about lagos as if u're talking to ppl that have not been to akoka before at all. I have friends there who never reasoned abnormally like u. They have been to my sch and i've been to their sch too. So pls i hate to talk about unilag in the other way because the real students of that school will never reason like u guy
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2010
He's a liar, infact, pathological one! I'm more than sure that he failed KSU post utme, otherwise, what is his stress? Please, let's leave him. As I've said earlier, he can school in the hottest and deepest part of hell, I'm less concerned.
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by EMMYD01(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2010
@steve,thats the best thing to do. He should leave the school 4 us since we never complain
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by duke15(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
x, an, dy u fink u a smart rite? Bt i must admit dat evn though u ar twice as smart a u fink u ar, u wil stil b stupid. Ur whole existence is rubbish and ur birth certificate is an apology 4rm condom factory. Of wat category of persons ar u? I told earlier dat i dnt want 2 insult anybdy but due 2 your statmnts towards k.s.u provoked me. I wnt u 2 apologise 2 each and evry1 of us if nt u wil av ur own case 2 settl. Idoitic neva do wel ignoramus.
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2010
am nt sure if d xandy84 is a student, I cnt believe diz rubbish, as at last year, no Uni. In Naija is among d top 20 in Africa, he nw av d mind of posting junk here. Xandy u beta face ur biz, and stop disturbing fortunate guyz here. I cn nt sch in Lagos, jst bcoz of d non-conducive enviroment.
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Lerato1985: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2010
Good afternoon good people,hope you are all doing fine? i have been reading this thread with keen interest for some time now and the attack Xandy has been dishing out to Kogi state university on this tread. first of all i want to let all of you on here to know that this charlatan called xandy have not told us what he is studying in Unilag and i suspect he is one of those people that bought supplementary forms after admissions were concluded and he was dashed some vacant space in courses like factory science, special education(teaching deaf and dumb and kuturu), bush engineering etc and i can also tell you that xandy is one of those disgruntled people who have gone through differnt poly, coe and universities with fake results and i bet you this xandy has never scored more than 200 in all the ume he has written and who knows his G.P might be what his frustrating him and a 3rd class candidate waiting to be crowned, a 300level student(if its true) should be concentrating on his studies right now and not come on nairaland to discredit universities. I pray and hope God come and rescue xandy from his frustrations and insecurities.
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2010
@all, I tink we shud close xandy issue nw, coz he shud knw by nw dat KSU is nt a dirty centre. May God perfect his wrk in our livez.
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2010
Lol. . . . . Your birth certificate is an apology from condom factory. . . that got me lmao. Never is he an undergra cos he's mixing facts. Anyway, case closed!
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by EMMYD01(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2010
Better jare cos I can see that he made everybody to get angry. Even if he come back 2 dis issue. No body should answer him. Lets ignore him
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by xandy84: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2010
do you thin is going to be easy to ignore me? you guys called me names all because of almighty KSU but i guess i have to let you all rest, i can clearly see the Nigerian fighting spirit. take care and sorry for the trouble i may have cause but i guess it worth it, LONG LIVE UNILAG, LONG LIVE KSU, LONG LIVE NIGERIA, LONG LIVE AFRICA AND LONG LIVE THE WORLD
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Naruto87(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2010
its a shame dat you guys wasted your time with such a person.i know ksu is not the best but its still a good school and one of the best state uni in nigeria.anyway when is the list coming out i choose it as second choice and am an indegine.@emmy nice comment.
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by DrCelestN2: 2:40am On Nov 10, 2010
this is education tread.
got dat.
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by duke15(m): 4:36am On Nov 10, 2010
@xandy u finally gave up!
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2010
I love the thread, It's very educative oh no, educating.
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by abiowal: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2010
well am happy you guy have stopped your little war with that nuisance, better to engage yourselves on important issues worth discussing than facing off with that big baby.
well got the news as well that the school has sent the list of of admitted student to jamb and everybody should start checking their status from 2morow when the strike will be over till it hits the stands.
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by duke15(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2010
Guy is it d second list? Or?
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by duke15(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2010
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by duke15(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2010
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by duke15(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2010
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by abiowal: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2010
Heard they did some re-modification on the first list released, and that will make all the people on the initial list very insecure. when schools do re-modification to their list you know what it means, some names will be dropped some names will be added. well according to what i heard the list released will be the list for all admitted student for 2010/2011 session, guys this make the suspense very unbearable.
Prayer is the master key.
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by EMMYD01(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
Though all i heard 4rm different people and angles in school was that sch just added more names to the one earlier released,to the extent that one of them told me the numbers they admitted 4rm pd. So lets just wait 4 them and see what happens. Anything wey den do ,nothing fit shake us by God's grace. We're there
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by abiowal: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
Amen to ur prayer,I heard they are just waiting for confirmation from jamb before releasing the list.emmydy no sweat we are there by God's grace.
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by abiowal: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
Guys com'on let's free the suspense in the house, why don't everyone post his or her post jamb score, course and state on the forum so we can know the situation of each and everyone of us. Thanks for your co-operation.
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2010
It's better to maintain a thread and let this thread die down~
*THREAD LOCKED*
Re: Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by abiowal: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2010
Nicely said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICAL Wins All Nigerian Universities Debate Championship / Hot Girls Improve Your Understanding Of Interesting Facts (18+ Pics) / Any Latest News About Oscotech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.