Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Scam Alert: Mkponkeabasi James Of Latestjobvacancies.com Is Scam - Beware - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scam Alert: Mkponkeabasi James Of Latestjobvacancies.com Is Scam - Beware (469 Views)

Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship / 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds / Jamb Upgrade Is A Scam.... Beware... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: Mkponkeabasi James Of Latestjobvacancies.com Is Scam - Beware by ojasweb(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
I'm bringing this to the public not because of me, but thousands of Nigerians who will likely fall victim of him, unaware.

I came across his website when i was searching for some past questions and i contacted him to confirm before making payment. Immediately after the call, i proceeded and made payment. I called him after the payment and he confirmed the payment. Then the trick started.... He kept promising i will send it in few minute, i will send it in few minute...∞∞∞, then he stopped picking my calls. After some hours interval, i used another phone to call and he picked it. Probably he thought it was another prey. Then i stopped calling him.

I am not bothered by the money but i was urgently in need of the questions at that time and he frustrated the plan.

I attached my chats with him below. I hope this will alert some prospective victims and save them.

Cheers!

Re: Scam Alert: Mkponkeabasi James Of Latestjobvacancies.com Is Scam - Beware by Aladdin1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sorry bro.for the bad experience.but are you a learner? this is naija!! where everybody is a potential criminal or a suspect.this means you ought to be careful when doing an online transaction involving money with any one without physical.that was how one nairaland data reseller ate my money many years ago.since then i dont do any online deals even if its 1naira.i no do.
Re: Scam Alert: Mkponkeabasi James Of Latestjobvacancies.com Is Scam - Beware by ojasweb(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Aladdin1:
Sorry bro.for the bad experience.but are you a learner? this is naija!! where everybody is a potential criminal or a suspect.this means you ought to be careful when doing an online transaction involving money with any one without physical.that was how one nairaland data reseller ate my money many years ago.since then i dont do any online deals even if its 1naira.i no do.

My brother. the reason i don't hesitate to pay is because i am also 100% online marketer and i sell stuffs to people.
Re: Scam Alert: Mkponkeabasi James Of Latestjobvacancies.com Is Scam - Beware by ojasweb(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2020
The scammer has disabled comments on his site to prevent those who he has scammed from commenting.
Take note of his website: www latestjobvacancies .com

His bank detail is attached below.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Host Conference On Witchcraft / Free Scholarships And Admissions To USA Universities / I Offer One On One Tutor or Using zoom application For Javascripts Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.