Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England (20269 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) / Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by KingAzubuike(f): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2019
sammysmiles:
Wow God gave we Nigerians unique brain,,,,but our leader's are not helping matters @ all...
She's not the best student but among those that did well or just managed to graduate.. other students from all over the world performed better.

clevadani:
This is fake news. She has debunked the story on her Facebook page.
Bloggers are part of those killing this country. And the citizens are always quick to swallow unverified news.
Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by Onyi90(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2019
luminouz:

Ambulance sharrap!!!! grin

She did good btw. I noticed when a northerner knows book, they really do know book. Proves that if given enough time and exposure,they will rival the other tribes(south,east and west)
Why are u so demented. Why tow a divisive line. Tufiakwa
Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by Afamed: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2019
Chinachriss:
I'm so happy the northerners are coming up jare.

Hausa Amaka!
That was your notion 50years ago. Forget the group of shoe shiners and the cart pushers you see among them around in the SS and SE which are also in other tribes.
Acedemically they are not where you think you left them years ago.
Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by luminouz(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2019
Onyi90:

Why are u so demented. Why tow a divisive line. Tufiakwa
What's divisive about what I wrote? shocked

I just said they have brains but the illteracy rates are stratospheric.

Easy on the cocaine hommie!!!
Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by Nuclear99(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2019
RevengeNimi:
Let continue to sell his suya under the bridge.

E conzan me...?

E go die supporting bubu with nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by nedekid: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2019
post=82824427:

Wicked truths

Yeah. Wicked truths

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by SavageMajor(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2019
Beauty and brains combined is the best combo in a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by Kingofdemonss: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82824244:
Beauty and Brain.

#RESPECT

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by Kingofdemonss: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82824383:

How dat one come take disturb ur life nah?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by Kingofdemonss: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
good one
[/s]
Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by mechanics(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2019
Congrats to her.
Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by Kingofdemonss: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82824427:

Wicked truths
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by MedicH: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2019
RevengeNimi:

E conzan me...?

You're wrong. There's one thing to show. Poverty.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by FloxySmart(f): 9:19am On Oct 04, 2019
This is why they hate us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by AreaFada2: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2019
No surprise there. 9ja repping as usual. Despite some people we gave power telling us to like Romans in Rome as remedy to xenophobic killing of Nigerians.
Thank God she didn't go to SA or she could have been cut down and so-called leaders would still blame her for it.

Congrats!
Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by Manred0(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Beautiful... with her complete Islamic dress, but some people here in Nija university secondary schools are banning ladies for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by odinson1(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2019
RevengeNimi:

E conzan me...?

wetin do ona sef
Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by Catchfirez: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2019
This is what it means to put Nigeria on world's map. Not the Bobrisky lasticlala shared yesterday. Please bloggers should encourage news like this. Stop using your data to share news of those who are busing disgracing our image. They only become popular because of you . They use your data and your fingers for nothing

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by RevengeNimi(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2019
MedicH:

You're wrong. There's one thing to show. Poverty.

Kakakaka!

Laffffff no go kill me o.

Cc

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by petitejolie(f): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2019
clevadani:
Ahnahn why she debunk this sweet story na. Me go live am like dat o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by VULCAN(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2019
The bolded is why Nigeria is doomed. If this fellow is a lecturer and he gives someone an A, only to find out that it was actually a mercenary that wrote the exam.... would he say same?

There are too many people with warped thinking in Nigeria.

Mtscheww

luminouz:

Ambulance sharrap!!!! grin

She did good btw. I noticed when a northerner knows book, they really do know book. Proves that if given enough time and exposure,they will rival the other tribes(south,east and west)

N.B:

I'm reading the news is fake. Oh well,I ain't modifying my earlier comments.
Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by Brunicekid(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2019
Nigerians making us proud... This is impressive!

I will make my country proud.
Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by KingAzubuike(f): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2019
clevadani:
Bloggers are part of those killing this country. And the citizens are always quick to swallow unverified news.
Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by Alfredah01: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2019
Useless media house in Nigeria will not see this kind news and publicized and the international community eyes is blind too, it’s the bad side they will be seeing, I blame Nigerian media anyways for not broadcasting this more rather than the bad news.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by Gabbyrabby: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2019
It another weekend of football actions. Congratulations to all last week winners... This is another opportunity to smile to bank and win massively ... Check out this reliable predictions Charlie Nicholas returns with his Premier League predictions ahead of another bumper weekend of the action, including Manchester United's trip to Newcastle on Renault Super Sunday... West Ham vs Crystal Palace - Saturday Night Football from 5pm on Sky Sports Premier League; Kick-off 5.30pm… [ 104 more words ]
https://www.royalng.com/must-read-correct-football-predictions-for-epl-match-day8/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England by biosystech: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2019
This news has been debunked. Even the girl I heard wrote a post on Facebook debunking this.

Mods, verify this news please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNN SUG Directs Students To Stop Payment Of School Fees, Shuts Down Portal / Unilorin Post Utme Registration Now Available / Police Invites NANS Over Seven Days Ultimatum Given To South Africa Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.