Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Eranmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eranmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 (705 Views)

Any Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Hopeful In Here / Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eranmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 by Samuelasiwaju(m): 5:20am On Oct 04, 2019
The list of programs offering Erasmus Scholarships for September 2020 has been updated.
You can find all programs here
https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/emjmd-catalogue_en
Tips:
1) Check through the list and select 3 programs(max.) that you feel it aligns with your background
2) Once you've selected these 3 programs, just type each of them in the google search engine and locate the official website of the program.
3) Check the website to see if truly what you did in No. 1 above works fine (i.e. check the admission criteria to confirm if they accept people with your Bsc. degree/work experience). Also check their curriculum to confirm if it's a program that interests you.
4) Once No. 3 above checks out, get your self informed about the application process and possible application timeline.
5) Get a passport if you need too (usually paramount). If you need to write a TOEFL/IELTS exam, please do, especially if the program website states it clearly. You don't have to mail us/the program admin, asking if a letter of proficiency written from your school will be accepted. The rules are clear.
6) Once all documents checks out, go ahead to apply. Take your time to draft your SOP/Motivation letter. Craft your CV nicely using the Europass template or the recommended template of your program of interest.
In few days, we would ask prospective applicants to make a shortlist of three prospective programs and indicate their Bsc. degree. Take your time to work on steps 1-3.
Good luck to everyone!!!

1 Like

Re: Eranmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 by StylishBee: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pls, can I apply with my ND and HND result?
Re: Eranmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 by Samuelasiwaju(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
StylishBee:
Pls, can I apply with my ND and HND result?

yes, you can apply with your hnd result, just prepare a good sop and recommendation letter
Re: Eranmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 by Jaypecstar: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Great!
Re: Eranmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 by Niffy95(f): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Can I apply with statement of result
Re: Eranmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 by Samuelasiwaju(m): 1:38am On Oct 31, 2019
yes
Niffy95:
Can I apply with statement of result
yes, you can use it
Re: Eranmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 by emmieplus: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2019
What of ND Certificate.
Can it also be used to apply
Re: Eranmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 by emmieplus: 4:45am On Dec 27, 2019
I just got my hnd certificate today.
What next
Re: Eranmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 by Samuelasiwaju(m): 7:08am On Feb 04, 2020
Results are coming, be at alert

(1) (Reply)

Blogging, Learning, And Reflecting / Spillover / COOU 100L Students To Resume 13th Of August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.