Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Proud Corps Member Who Volunteered As A Carpenter Makes Headline - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Proud Corps Member Who Volunteered As A Carpenter Makes Headline (196 Views)

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Creative Carpenter Adds Artificial Leg For Him To Strike Nails (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proud Corps Member Who Volunteered As A Carpenter Makes Headline by Lindabanks: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2019
While most corps members prefer to be posted to white collar jobs targeting booming Government parastatals such as NNPC, Central Bank, and others, this industrious young corp member, Stephen M. Teru choose to use his skills to make a difference.

According to reports, Stephen volunteered his skills for the comfort of over 80 students by making desks, tables, benches and shelves for them.

While bowing out of National service named, he wrote:

“To God be the glory! I volunteered my skill to produce desks, tables, benches and shelves for the comfort of over 80 students and pupils of the two public schools (Community Secondary School and St. Georges Primary School) in my host community -Old Netim, Akamkpa LGA. Cross River State.”

“I must in a very special way appreciate the good people of the community for their support. Big thanks to my ever supportive principal Mr Emmanuel Eni Sir, you are too much! My NYSC Inspector, Mr Ubong Effanga, thank you Sir! You’ve been a great source of motivation to us all. All my friends and colleagues, thanks for being there. My family at Jos, this is for you!”

See photos of his works here: http://toktok9ja.com/proud-corps-member-who-volunteered-as-a-carpenter-makes-headline/

(1) (Reply)

Facts / Mobile Developer Vacancy / Latest Developments In The Global Transportation And Logistics Industry Powered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.