Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Experienced The Customs Raid ? Come Here - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Experienced The Customs Raid ? Come Here (1330 Views)

Customs Import Duty Has Been Increased / 12 Steps To Clear A Car Through Nigeria Customs / Man Calls Out Customs Officers For Seizing The Lexus Jeep He Bought (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced The Customs Raid ? Come Here by promotervickky(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2019
If you experienced the customs raid share your views
Share what you saw

THREAD:
Re: Experienced The Customs Raid ? Come Here by abolore80(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2019
The NCS is washing its dirty linen in the public.
Re: Experienced The Customs Raid ? Come Here by promotervickky(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2019
abolore80:
The NCS is washing its dirty linen in the public.

Okay.....but from my view, I think it's right they do so.
Re: Experienced The Customs Raid ? Come Here by ately1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
if you never do duty for your motor. co tact me WhatsApp 09039130544 , call .. 09060683945
Re: Experienced The Customs Raid ? Come Here by promotervickky(m): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2019
grin
ately1:
if you never do duty for your motor. co tact me WhatsApp 09039130544 , call .. 09060683945
Re: Experienced The Customs Raid ? Come Here by sultaan(m): 2:52am On Oct 05, 2019
When they started the auto policy 6 years ago,I said they go here am now that they have borrowed so much money to run their economy and the payments keeps mounting they desperately need money and have been squeezing on NCS whose revenue is being lost to Benin and those ones too turned into street thugs because they have been given a target to meet. Since their policies had decimated everything their is only customs duty, no excise since the only companies operating in Nigeria now are the ones enjoying the tax break period of operation.

The Southwest under siege since most of the criminals importing banned commodities are in that region.
The Southwest economy has a fever and the Nigerian economy is strained since oil money is no longer enough to run their economy. If oil slumbers again for a year we go all move to Benin and Togo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experienced The Customs Raid ? Come Here by nurey(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2019
sultaan:
When they started the auto policy 6 years ago,I said they go here am now that they have borrowed so much money to run their economy and the payments keeps mounting they desperately need money and have been squeezing on NCS whose revenue is being lost to Benin and those ones too turned into street thugs because they have been given a target to meet. Since their policies had decimated everything their is only customs duty, no excise since the only companies operating in Nigeria now are the ones enjoying the tax break period of operation.

The Southwest under siege since most of the criminals importing banned commodities are in that region.
The Southwest economy has a fever and the Nigerian economy is strained since oil money is no longer enough to run their economy. If oil slumbers again for a year we go all move to Benin and Togo

Nigeria is currently a ticking time bomb, though they haven't yet started pushing the masses to the wall, but it is just a matter of time.

Me don spot one cool location for bush, when everything burst nah to go lay low for that side grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BMW 523i / 2010 Corolla Sport Car For Fastest Finger / Toyota Matrix 2010 Model Less Than A Year Used Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.