Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) (55192 Views)

Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper / Hawker Dances With Her Goods On Her Head (Photos) / Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2019
A lady has caused a stir online as video of her advertising her goods in style appears online.

The lady was seen with a speaker, listening to music and rocking to the music while balancing her goods perfectly on her head in the market.

She showed amazing dance moves to attract customers to patronize her. This is a good case of "the hustle is real".

Watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3MQZs1p_zj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-hawker-advertises-her-goods-in.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Fortune109: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ooni ile, o fe yo fence!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 4:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Person mama

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by YorubaNinja: 5:28am On Oct 05, 2019
Hope say no be dat okpa, artist chic again..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 6:15am On Oct 05, 2019
sex sex sex

nawao

ogini di.

Nobody is interested in science, economics, technology, medicine.

Sell airtime to us and make cash!

See red link below for testimonies from Nairalanders we have done business with!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2019
partnerbizz5:
sex sex sex

nawao

ogini di.

Nobody is interested in science, economics, technology, medicine.

Sell airtime to us and make cash!

See red link below for testimonies from Nairalanders we have done business with!

They are more interested in bbnaija and anything sex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by 2rez: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2019
Just contrive something crazy in this crazy shithole with dedication plus steadfastness, tell u what, u likely might be on the road to fame. It works magic grin
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2019
She must be Igbo. A very innovative and industrious race, they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by MRsettingz: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2019
I suspect an Ibadan lady on this one

9 Likes

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2019
1k is all I’m asking for to get malaria drugs.
Any Good Samaritan in the house

Gtbank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Me today is my birthday

lemme say it in style

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2019
This woman will go far in life, this is exactly how I advertise my c0cks for rental.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Na which of the goods she dey advertise abeg?
The one for her head or the frontiers and the one for her back

Talented advertisers grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by davedpo(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Everyone wants to survive

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by qanda: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Question of the day how do they balance the load on their head
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by johnrash(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2019
D real hustle.
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by penjm: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2019
By her goods you mean her bag side ko?
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by JiokeB(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2019
Wow
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2019
Thank you lord for provision. I may not be rich as I wanna be but I ain't broke as I used to be. Thank you Jesus.

For all the legit hustlers reading this, God will pick your calls before this year runs out in Jesus name

8 Likes

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Raphsays: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2019
God make her sell in style.

This one is "by fire by force, notice me and my market. I ain't taking sh*to any longer".

She must have been inspired to do this after noticing that shouting to get attention doesn't work any longer.
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Cmanforall: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2019
kizzieJR:
1k is all I’m asking for to get malaria drugs.
Any Good Samaritan in the house

Gtbank
How about giving you the malaria drug?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by leofab(f): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2019
yes

country hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2019
Creativity and determination

Check out my signature for your quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Flashh: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2019
Which goods? You mean unkept body goods?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by ACHILLES45: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2019
So this powder seller don finally trend, na wa oo.
but the girl dey hustle sha, she go make you buy powder even when you no need am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) by Spartacus101(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2019
God bless your hustle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira / Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.