Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist (1923 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy Featured In A Music Video With Ichaba And Davido / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage / Donald Trump Featured In "Home Alone" Movie (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist by naturefellow(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2019
A friend recommended Money Heist, says it's a series that's worth my time. I just began with E1/S1 and noticed something interesting in the opening credits.

Looks like a N100. Anyone else noticed this?

See screengrab below...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist by Betakeshi: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2019
cool
Re: Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist by Amazingman(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2019
It's one of the most highly looted currency in and out of this world. So no surprise

1 Like

Re: Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist by naturefellow(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
Amazingman:
It's one of the most highly looted currency in and out of this world. So no surprise
fact though. I'm dumbfounded.
Re: Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist by Hitwe99: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
what a great movie

1 Like

Re: Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist by gentlemayor(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Yes you are right and it features in all the episodes as I have watched the series to like season 4

I was first shocked when I saw it, I had to pause the movie to be sure my eyes are seeing right.

1 Like

Re: Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist by logan2(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
You won't regret it,if you watch this series, patiently waiting for season 4

1 Like

Re: Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist by ENGBOS(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
Too interesting waiting for season 4

1 Like

Re: Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist by Jalabase(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
gentlemayor:
Yes you are right and it features in all the episodes as I have watched the series to like season 4

I was first shocked when I saw it, I had to pause the movie to be sure my eyes are seeing right.
Nah season 3 the series reach, Patiently waiting for season 4 where Neymar would feature

1 Like

Re: Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist by Jalabase(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
logan2:
You won't regret it,if you watch this series, patiently waiting for season 4

Aswear and Neymar will feature too in the season 4

2 Likes

Re: Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist by naturefellow(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2019
I've actually stopped watching it. Lost interest at E4 of S1
Re: Naira Note Featured In Opening Credit Of Money Heist by bidyahaya(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
naturefellow:
A friend recommended Money Heist, says it's a series that's worth my time. I just began with E1/S1 and noticed something interesting in the opening credits.

Looks like a N100. Anyone else notices this?

Please, see screengrab below...
I observed it too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With The Freq Sr For Nss7 And Pas 7/10 / Where Can I Download Korean Soaps? / Naruto Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.