Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ps3: God Of War, Fanal Fantasy Xiii, Tekken 6 Etc For Sale - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Ps3: God Of War, Fanal Fantasy Xiii, Tekken 6 Etc For Sale (1962 Views)

God Of War 3 Cd For Sale / God Of War 3, Uncharted 2 And Many More Ps3 Games For Very Cheap / God Of War 3, Darksiders, Prototype, Resident Evil 5 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps3: God Of War, Fanal Fantasy Xiii, Tekken 6 Etc For Sale by tEsLim(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2010
I have  God of war, Final Fantasy XIII, Tekken 6 this 3 games only opened and played once I dont like the games. They're like brand new I didn't open the God of War  till a friend convinced me I would like it and still didn't like it. sad I would like to sell the 3 games. Make me a reasonable offer.

2. I would like to sell my fifa 09 and Call of Duty: Modern Warefar 2 ,  I love this games but tired of them. I can exchange both or something from below with PES 2011.

3. I have Street Fighter IV, Grand Auto Theft: Liberty City (Played once).  I have PES 09 too.

I'm offering exchanges if you have:
PES 2011 or something recent than me PES09, and latest Call of Duty cheesy I like that game

Please I'm a busy person no time wasters. Make sure you have money and you are not far from Ikorodu/ Lagos. If you live too far you have to come to Ikorodu or Maryland.
SOLD. And I'm not hungry dont make ridiculous bids. Minimum purchase 2 games

Re: Ps3: God Of War, Fanal Fantasy Xiii, Tekken 6 Etc For Sale by shege315: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2010
hi there am interested in the Call of Duty
lets talk
i have the following below
if you wanna exchange
if not will buy
email me shege315@yahoo.com
thanks

Re: Ps3: God Of War, Fanal Fantasy Xiii, Tekken 6 Etc For Sale by tEsLim(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2010
Sorry bro I found out yours was the previous one sad , I would just sell and buy the new call of duty when it comes out 2011.
Re: Ps3: God Of War, Fanal Fantasy Xiii, Tekken 6 Etc For Sale by shege315: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2010
I said i would Buy if you didnt want to exchange

i dont think you are very serious about this

how many Replies have you Had to your Post
since you put it up?

you obviously cant see how Dry this Forum is

if you want to sell, sell(put a price)

if you want to exchange, exchange

if not keep your stuff

and stop speaking Grammer
Re: Ps3: God Of War, Fanal Fantasy Xiii, Tekken 6 Etc For Sale by ibro911(m): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2010
I have:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (You'll probably love this is you like Call of Duty, came out this year too)
Resistance 2 (This too)
Burnout Paradise
FIFA Street 3
NBA Street Homecourt
LittleBigPlanet
The Simpsons Game
Street Fighter 4

I want:
Grand Theft Auto and/or Tekken 6

(1) (Reply)

SOSOGAMES Hack/Jailbrake All Ps4 models and Load games of ur choice / Few Weeks Old Ps4 Console From US / Brand New 320gb/160gb PS3 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.