Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Making Money With Information Marketing. Step By Step Training. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money With Information Marketing. Step By Step Training. (181 Views)

⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours / How To Start Affiliate Marketing Step By Step Guide / How To Make Money Through Affiliate Marketing - Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money With Information Marketing. Step By Step Training. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
I would like to show you step by step methods how I make money daily online. My name is Akosa and I am an information marketer. A lot of people start an online business and give up at the early stage because they don't see results immediately usually due to lack of proper knowledge about digital marketing. I was also on this level some years back, I had started different online ventures and quit just like every other person in this category. I had no understanding of digital marketing. The main thing you need to know first is to understand any business you want to do first before venturing into it, that's why I want to help some people on this platform today to start an online business in Information Marketing. I want to show you how I make an average of $50 everyday on adsense, and an average of 20k - 50k naira daily on my information marketing site. Please take note, this is not a get rich quick scheme, it requires at least an hour of your time daily if you want to start seeing results in the next 3 - 7 days. I make roughly between 30k - 50k daily with information marketing.
Some people work from 9 - 5 everyday and yet the take home is very poor, you might want to try adding information marketing as a side hustle and see many wonders, I can assure you that you would quit your present job in the next 2 months if you are not earning up to a million naira monthly.

This information I am about to reveal to you is more like a blueprint to making money with information marketing. This is a step by step guide. You don't need to invest much to get started.

I would be showing interested persons how to start an information marketing site like the one in my signature that wouldn't cost you up to 1,500 naira to build and have it running.

I would show you how I make a minimum of 30k daily using this site and facebook for marketing my information.

I would show you how to get good content and information for free that you can sell on your information marketing site without copyright infringement.

I would show you one easy way to get Adsense approval in less than 7days.

I would show you how to make your information marketing site go viral. Get lots of traffic from this strategy.

Do you know that if you have an adsense ad running on your site and you get a minimum average of 2,000 daily visitors, you can make between $100 - $150 everyday?

Now I put the price of this training at N10,000 because I know that what you would get here would propel you to financial freedom in no time.

But my wife said I should make it very affordable to people on Nairaland as she is a member of this platform also, so that a lot of people would gain from it. After a lot of argument, I decided to bring it down to N5,000.

But here is the catch: In other to get people to testify on this platform, I would only give 20 people access to this online training for N2,500 only.

So for you to start this business you would spend a little lower than N2,500 which would cover the training fee of N2,500 and Information Marketing Site Set Up Fee of N1,100. So you are spending N3,600 to get started.

Please Note: I am only giving 20 people access to the WhatsApp training group and membership page. This offer ends soon.

If you don't want to go through the stress of setup, you can contract me for only N10,000, you get your information marketing site in less than 48 hours as well as training.

To start our training, send us WhatsApp message to get account details.
WhatsApp 0 9 0 5 0 0 7 5 2 4 0
60 Owolabi Avenue, Ago Palace Way.
Okota - Lagos
Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Money With Information Marketing. Step By Step Training. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Offer ending soon.
Re: Making Money With Information Marketing. Step By Step Training. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
You learn basic things in Digital marketing
Re: Making Money With Information Marketing. Step By Step Training. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Still here. Greetings all...
Re: Making Money With Information Marketing. Step By Step Training. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Every one at some point would need an information, why don't you start this business today.

(1) (Reply)

Fund Your Betting Account With MTN Airtime / Get Premium Services Like Posts And Others At Very Cheap Price. / Causes Of Biz-biz Communication Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.