Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Mercy Reveals What She Wished For Tacha In Show, Speaks On Fight With Ex-housema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Reveals What She Wished For Tacha In Show, Speaks On Fight With Ex-housema (621 Views)

Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt / Tacha In A Live Video With Tboss, Explains Why She Took A Break From Instagram / Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Reveals What She Wished For Tacha In Show, Speaks On Fight With Ex-housema by Lisa4nairaland: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mercy reveals what she wished for Tacha in show, speaks on fight with ex-housemate [VIDEO] – #BBNaija

Big Brother Naja, BBNaija housemate, Mercy has openly confessed likeness for disqualified housemate, Tacha.

We recall that Tacha was disqualified following a violence that broke out between herself and arch-rival, Mercy, on Friday, 27th September.

Her disqualification sparked uproars with so many going on to throw cash gift at the self-acclaimed Port-Harcourt First Daughter.

However, Mercy who was given two strikes for her behaviour told Big brother that she liked Tacha from day 1 in the show.

Expressing sadness over the fight which broke out between them, Mercy added that she had hoped Tacha would stay in the show till the final day.

She said this during her diary session with Biggie on Thursday night.

Mercy said: “Tacha does not know but I liked her from day one in BBNaija house, Biggie and some people know I’ve never seen her as a problem.

“I actually wanted to see her in the finals but things went that way.

“Tacha is one of those people you like deep down in your heart without other people knowing, I actually wanted to see her in the finals but what happened just made it impossible.

“We both lost our tempers, did not think deeply and take precautions.”

VIDEO:

See Video Through Below Link;
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/general/mercy-reveals-what-she-wished-for-tacha-in-show-speaks-on-fight-with-ex-housemate-video-bbnaija/
Re: Mercy Reveals What She Wished For Tacha In Show, Speaks On Fight With Ex-housema by mii4u(f): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
It's too late to apologise... It's too lateeeee (do u know dat song?)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bovi And Layole Set To Host 2019 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant / More Stunning Maternity Photos Of Sarah Ofili After Giving Birth To A Baby Girl / BARKING DOG: Zlatan Ibile Attack Tacha Again, As His Official DJ Names His Dog..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.