Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,700 members, 7,840,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

How Can I Get A Complete Unit - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Can I Get A Complete Unit (380 Views)

Hyundai Santa Fe 2002 Old Model Complete Unit / 2 Unit Of Toyota Corolla 06. 1.8m price drop sold sold sold / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! **1 UNIT LEFT** 2004 Honda Accord EOD For 680k! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Complete Unit by Ultralexo: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Dear nairalanders please can anyone help me with any contact on how to get a complete unit brain box for my car. The car is mecedez c-280 and it's a v-6 engine. I misplaced the key and I was told to buy another complete unit I have searched in onitsha but to no avail. I was told it's in Lagos I just need a help a genuine referral pls
Thanks all.

Re: How Can I Get A Complete Unit by calculation(m): 3:33am On Oct 05, 2019
Sir, if the initial ecu is not bad but you misplaced your key, then I think you will need to reprogram another key which is the best option.
Re: How Can I Get A Complete Unit by Ultralexo: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
calculation:
Sir, if the initial ecu is not bad but you misplaced your key, then I think you will need to reprogram another key which is the best option.

I was told to buy another complete unit the electricians here are unable to help me
Re: How Can I Get A Complete Unit by calculation(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ultralexo:

I was told to buy another complete unit the electricians here are unable to help me
Get expert to come down to your vehicle location and do the job for you.
Re: How Can I Get A Complete Unit by Ultralexo: 3:29am On Oct 07, 2019
calculation:

Get expert to come down to your vehicle location and do the job for you.

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

2009 Model Toyota Camry(toks) For Sale / Sound Registered 2008 BMW X5 Selling At 2.4m Only / Tokunbo Clean Title Toyota Matrix By Xbm Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.