Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos (46252 Views)

WWE Smackdown Results: Winners, Losers, Grades & Highlights (Thread) / Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by MadeInTokyo: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
grin
Scripted WWE stunts

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by seangy4konji: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
No be wrestling.

My late grandfather can beat him on a wrestling stage..

Even I made David piking self...
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
nnadychuks:
Fighting is all about stamina and not actually strength

Its obvious you've not watched most of his fight
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by kevoh(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin
Scripted WWE stunts
GloShare:
Fake thing.
Maxcollins042:
STAGED!!!! Who still watch this charade?
engrkaz:
Staged
DonMarkuzi:
Scripted.
YorubaNinja:
All na wash... grin

It's 2019. Get over it already. Everyone knows grin. Top grossing movies like Avatar and Avengers (Endgame and Infinity Wars) are also SCRIPTED and fake, thanks to CGI. Yet people paid money to go and see them at the cinemas. No one cares, fans of such just want to enjoy themselves. Emphasis on fans just want to enjoy themselves. It's not about you but the fans.

7 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by Respect55(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adelivinggreat:
I got a marketing job with custodian insurance. Please is there someone who has had experience on marketing for insurance. Should I take the job or not
Don't
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by VillageHead: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:
If strowman get hold of him, he'll no kaki no be leather...

I no WWE is scripted,

But I've watch that guy turn trailer upside down..

He's a monster.

Uncle Segun please tell them I!

We have two wrestlers in WWE, Braun Strowman and others.

He is simply ten men in a man.
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by Ukalu381(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:

I no WWE is scripted,

He's a monster.

Is it trailer or amblance?
No offense
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by VillageHead: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ukalu381:

Is it trailer or ambulance?
No offense

I have watched him push down an ambulance.
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by Adelivinggreat(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Respect55:
Don't
thanks

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:

I no WWE is scripted,

He's a monster.

Fury will f@&k him up!

WWE cannot stand up to real heavyweight boxing.... Unless those guys train and fight with real punches to the head like boxers do, he's got no chance.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by RZArecta2(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
mysportdab:
It took more than eight security guards to stop Tyson Fury entering the ring at the WWE SmackDown as he leapt from his seat in the crowd, MySportDab reports.

Fury's antics hinted at a potential future in professional wrestling for the Gypsy King, known and loved for his showmanship, elaboratering entrances and loud dress sense.

The drama began as a Braun Strowman light-heartedly squared-up to the six-foot-nine heavyweight, with the 'Gypsy King' playing along with a smile.

The mood changed when Strowman was attack from behind by Dolph Ziggler, who the 'The Monster Among Men' sent spinning into Fury.

The Mancunian - dressed in a suit with a marble design - fell back into his seat, returning to his feet furious.

With Strowman back in the ring, Fury jumped the barrier - yelling as security guards held him back.

The wrestler watched on, laughing from the ring. watch the video.

https://twitter.com/FOXSports/status/1180293890403962880?s=19

Source: https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/10/tyson-fury-fights-8-security-guards-at.html

he didn’t fight the security guards, stop lying

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by Wikerised(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
DonMarkuzi:
Scripted.
U said what's on my mind
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ukalu381:

Is it trailer or amblance?
No offense

Trailer and also ambulance..

Please take out time to chk it on youtube
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by shaklisco(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adelivinggreat:
I got a marketing job with custodian insurance. Please is there someone who has had experience on marketing for insurance. Should I take the job or not
get ready for serious waka

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by buchhy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
nnadychuks:
Fighting is all about stamina and not actually strength

True and that's something most WWE wrestlers don't have
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
And the WINNER is
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:

I no WWE is scripted,

He's a monster.
"Know," not "no"
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adelivinggreat:

Unless you wanna trek the whole of Lagos looking for clients, please don't take.

Learn a skill and get a proper job.

Cheers

I was a former staff.
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by wabbyland(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
DonMarkuzi:
Scripted.

I've always told people that all the wrestling matches are scripted but most people would either want to fight me or say I don't know anything
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by correctguy101(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
It's 2019. Everybody knows.

Says who? Some people will surprise you.

Some "odubaba" won't bliv you if you tell them wwe is all staged. I dey quick tire 4 som pipu mata abeg
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
justbusy:
"Know," not "no"

Prof emeritus thank you for the correction..

For your information, that was written in pigin English.
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:

I no WWE is scripted,

He's a monster.
aswr...
the thing shock me
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by uuzba(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin
Scripted WWE stunts
So that the crowd is entertained and continue to buy tickets to come and watch.
It is the ticket money that is paid to all the wrestlers. ..

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by iamjavadem(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
So are all the movies you watch and enjoy so stop being a spoil sport.
DonMarkuzi:
Scripted.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by kense88: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
VillageHead:

I have watched him push down an ambulance.
Ambulance don't fight back. Tyson fury will whoop his beard a$$ in a real fight

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by Ayomideen(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:

I no WWE is scripted,

He's a monster.

That's why he's called "monster among men"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by Adelivinggreat(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Unless you wanna trek the whole of Lagos looking for clients, please don't take.

Learn a skill and get a proper job.

Cheers

I was a former staff.
Very helpful advice
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
DonMarkuzi:
Scripted.

But Chelsea and ManU is not grin
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
uuzba:

So that the crowd is entertained and continue to buy tickets to come and watch.
It is the ticket money that is paid to all the wrestlers. ..

No mind the f00lish Africans....
Common sense is not common.
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by diteh(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Strauman will give him the ass whimping of his life
Re: Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos by virago(f): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:

I no WWE is scripted,

He's a monster.

I'm guessing you have never fought in your life , strowman won't last 2 minutes with a real fighter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Engagement Ring For Georgina Rodriguez Cost A Whopping N300m / BMW Drops UFC Star Israel Adesanya As Brand Ambassador Over Rape Comment / Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.