Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party (74114 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / BBNaija: Tuoyo Evicted! / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by naijadrivablog: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tonya Tonya Tonya, he gat him striping. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by WalkerMichael(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mumu show with mumu actor and actress.. See this agbaya... On live TV... .. Nnyama

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by shamecurls(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Mumu show with mumu actor and actress.. See this agbaya... On live TV... .. Nnyama

I tell you!

Irritating adults behaving like fvck children.
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hmmmmm, he's a part time stripper, am not surprised
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
joseo:
Fashion or madness?
madness.
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by Mikespecialone(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Shayo
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
joseo:
Fashion or madness?

Like for madness
Share for fashion

It's called marketing
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He really enjoyed himself.
He completely let go...got off his dwarf horse and partied even with the dancers.

I think he wore back that China track suit of his when he realized the ladies were disappointed that the size of his preek didn't match that of his muscular chest.
grin grin grin grin nwaamaikpe no choke me this night oo
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by Futuragetty: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Idiot. Seems NO gay has approached this Man. So he's showing off his little cunt. Better run to USA mumu!
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by phrances17: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=phrances17 post=82876814][/quote]

grin
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by OKorowanta: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Rohzay:
Pls where is KIMOPRAH

She followed the highest bidder to the states..
Guess he own/rented a private jet.
Saw her pose in one some days ago.
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by BOBAN2710: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
lazy nigerian youths
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by hinere(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Truth about life
There was a time, this dude named Tuoyo was the talk of the town on the show. He did all but still got evicted. Funny thing is, everybody forgot about him, nobody talked about him until this night... reality of life.
All I see right now is a man trying to resurrect his fame that has been forgotten.
After tomorrow's final show and they crown the winner. Everyone will forget about these Contestants. They will now be faced with the battle of trying to stay relevant in the entertainment world.
Life is not by stripping. The remaining housemates there except for Omashola whose stay in that house was a game of chance with Diane, did not strip atall. Oh yeah... and mercy by the way.
All I see is a man who has gone out of the house, watched the show and is ready to make the best of the few party hours given to him to trend and hopefully be remembered, that is the condition they have all put themselves into right now.
I don tire for this show sef. I'm glad it's finally ending. After tomorrow, we all will be back to our various lives.
Good luck to them. May the best man or woman win tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by karpentar: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nice party with votes closed. There’s good news. Another poll is not closed till the 13th October.

Dear nairalanders, a Nigerian daughter is involved in a contest about arts and designs. The Nigerian is Mesoma. She’s the only Nigerian involved in a North American talent competition to be decided by public votes.

She’s already at over 7800 votes. Please your support is needed. One vote per day is permitted till 13th October. The target is 10,000 votes..

Please follow below link and vote. Let’s help our own. Thanks

https://custom-culture.vans.ca/design?submission_id=303121
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Where is EFCC and DSS when you need them ?

Abi SARS dey sleep ?

When, EFCC arrested yahoo boy with blue film on his phone...

Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by Femi316: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
joseo:
Fashion or madness?
Madness
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by Olodo24: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nobody send am sef. Good thing he was evicted earlier
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by contigiency(m): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

The females in the house must be lamenting right now as his dick size has come short of what they imagined it to be, the muscular body deceived them.

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by busayochic: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Twenty years from now show this young man clips of his actions tonight. The internet never forgets... Be ready for the consequences of your actions today
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by sammyonal: 12:14am On Oct 06, 2019
this guy no know the meaning of tuoyo, when I dey Tertiary institution my girlfriend that time nah tuoyo dem dey call am, simply mean my girlfriend nah ugly babe. this one no know anything at all, him just dey display his uglyness.
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by Esejojo: 12:24am On Oct 06, 2019
Interesting.

Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by lhabeeb78: 12:46am On Oct 06, 2019
mad people everywhere,you're a shame to your fams
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by raphy(m): 1:19am On Oct 06, 2019
so all of them came back ..did they completely I didn't watch it. was on flight.
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by raphy(m): 1:24am On Oct 06, 2019
the guy trying to make himself trend by force.
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 06, 2019
Stupidity
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by Toks2008(m): 2:26am On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He really enjoyed himself.
He completely let go...got off his dwarf horse and partied even with the dancers.

I think he wore back that China track suit of his when he realized the ladies were disappointed that the size of his preek didn't match that of his muscular chest.

Who judges the size of a dck in its flacid state?
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by Obason22(m): 2:32am On Oct 06, 2019
My wife will park out of hasu any time she put my gotv to watch bunch of atrocities channel called BBnaija.
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by Chimaobi377: 3:22am On Oct 06, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 4:27am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
undecided

this bald headed nigga sef, if stripping hasnt kept you on the show or giving you any endorsement why not change strategy and start covering up like islamic shiek or alfa

[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by ndukwejoe(m): 4:39am On Oct 06, 2019
Bonatheripper:
We really understand... Been long dude saw this type of opportunity.
It comes only once.

He wanted people to talk about it knowing it will appear as negative.. what does he care if not the attention he will gainer.
Like it or not, he's achieved the goal.
Don't be surprised if u see Television programs calling him for interviews just to ask him why he pulled his pants.... cheesy

Who gives a FUCKKK about opinions nowadays... If Coca-Cola could sign Yabaleft patient Zlatan.
Why won't this one get a deal with this stunt.... Nigeria is indeed a zoo filled with happy animals

Re: BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party by eikechukwu8(m): 5:10am On Oct 06, 2019
rubbish show
Anyway, is your laptop faulty, non functioning, need upgrade or maintenance? Do you need I.T Support? Dont worry, we gat you. Check my signature for contact details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / Coco Ice Smoking At Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Brighto Evicted From Big Brother House + How Viewers Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.