Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Please Do We Really Have Any Microsoft Guru In House If You Are Then: - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please Do We Really Have Any Microsoft Guru In House If You Are Then: (1287 Views)

Can Mars Really Have Metals? / Mtn Latest Cheat With Tunnel Guru 250 - 300 Kbps / Please Do We Really Have Any Microsoft Guru In House If You Are Then: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do We Really Have Any Microsoft Guru In House If You Are Then: by mat6plus: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2010
Hi everyone am having problems with my Vista Ultimate.
I tried upgrading to SP1 spanning to 4 months now all my consistent effort
to upgrade has been bringing out "Error x8007000D" and the installation
stops automatically.
Have tried several registry cleaner "Regclean Pro, ParetoLogic Health Advisor" and lots
still this problem persist.
Have googled and googled no responsibly working advice.
I use Vista Ultimate Edition x32.
Please I you know anything I can do to save me from this horror,
Please I need you help.
Singing;
I surrender all, I surrender all, all to you guys,
Re: Please Do We Really Have Any Microsoft Guru In House If You Are Then: by Mobinga: 1:58am On Nov 05, 2010
Why do you want to upgrade?
Re: Please Do We Really Have Any Microsoft Guru In House If You Are Then: by globalsys7: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2010
the error code you are getting is based on two scenario:

1. The installation cd is corrupt or not genuine windows

solution: Purchase original windows vista installation cd

2. Due to your computer configuration, it's impossible to upgrade, perhaps you need to do a fresh installation, you will have to loose all data and do a fresh partition.
Re: Please Do We Really Have Any Microsoft Guru In House If You Are Then: by DpDominion(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2011
RE::::Hi everyone am having problems with my Vista Ultimate.

, just as globalsys7 said,
His highlight on Origin of your existing OS may be correct, as Uncle Bill has made sure dat SP1 & 2 for any of his precious Win-Babies, NEVER UPGRADE, a Cracked, Hacked or Backdoor-groomed Win-Platforms, However, ur Laptop's pre.config (i'm referring to the HDD partition - the logical segemts into which your Laptop's HDD has been split), may have a segment of it that has been reserved for System Default Recovery or other Manufacturer specific tasks,which may pose as a hitch, u also failed to give details on d system model no & hardware spec for better overview of ur predicament.
However, what is of utmost importance is that u try to use ur existing OS-platform to backup ur data unto (preferrably) an external storage drive, or in a scenario where it can no longer be successfully logged-on to (which i suspect may be ur situation now), procure a USB-SATA-Laptop HDD Enclosure, or IDE (depending on your Laptop's HDD-type), so u can adapt ur Laptop's HDD as an external to another functional PC & Backup ur Data before proceeding wt ur upgrade experiment oooooooooooo!, to avoid PAINNNNNNNN, shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Water TV Can Someone Come To My AID? / How To Build A Generator For Your Home / She Really Really Needs Your Help Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.