Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,983 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home (1967 Views)

Mohbad's Father Opens GofundMe Account, Seeks Donations From Nigerians / Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) / Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home by Mandynews(f): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2019
After M.I Abaga gets to reply Vector’s diss on his new joint ‘The Viper’.
Following to the reply M.I claims that Vector don’t have a house.

A fans have created a GoFundMe to help Vector get a house.

"Our friend and brother Olanrewaju Ogunmefun AKA Vector the Viper is currently homeless and squatting with his girlfriend’s boys quarters. We must save him so our enemies would not laugh at his shame. Let us join hands together to raise rent money. Let those other bad belle “chairman” rappers, not laugh at us."

https://www.gofundme.com/f/9uabkb-50000

Source: https://mandynews.com/mi-abaga-fans-create-gofundme-seeking-donations-to-get-vector-a-home/

Re: MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home by Realbelieveer(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2019
vector shot himself.. he should accept mi 20million budget to sign his record label. lol
Re: MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home by adewest1999(m): 11:06am On Oct 06, 2019
grin chai

I no get anything to talk yet sha but make una drop my likes in case e hit fp.......... I go edit later
Re: MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home by wahles(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2019
grin
Re: MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2019
MI Abaga was the one that created this GOFundMe. MI is like Don Jazzy on internet

If you can remember when D'banj and Don Jazzy had misunderstanding, Don Jazzy was busy tweeting with Wande Coal's account to shame D'Banj

Naija industry kinda fake joor

Lalasticlala
Re: MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home by Abfinest007(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2019
I have listen to mi track the track is nothing compared to vector ,I swear vector finish mi

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home by Richdad50(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2019
cool
Re: MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home by Nbote(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
I have listen to mi track the track is nothing compared to vector ,I swear vector finish mi

On which of d dis tracks ? How and what did he say to finish M.I?

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home by Realbelieveer(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Abfinest007:

who be this one lol.

Re: MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home by luwiizy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
I still can't stop listening to those words from m.i, believe me I thought m.i was asleeping until I heard #theviper.
Re: MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home by DIKEnaWAR: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Vector asked for it, he got it.
Re: MI Abaga Fans Create Gofundme Seeking Donations To Get Vector A Home by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sorry Lanre!! cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Plus Size Lady Hides A Bottle Of Hennessy In Her Chest (Photos) / Dj Cuppy Poses With Femi Kuti (photo) / ”am In Need Of Vitamin Sea” – Instagram Model Beverly Osu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.