Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? (23936 Views)

What Programming Languages Do You Know? / [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by victorazyvictor(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
udoekere:
Hi Nairalanders,what programming language is used in creating virus or does it exist on it's own?

Evil mind

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by fruqy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
udoekere:
Hi Nairalanders,what programming language is used in creating virus or does it exist on it's own?

The same programming language used in creating applications. Whether its android or windows or linux or mac operating system. If the system doesn't detect the program, it can't work. The same way a system detects an application is the same way it will detect a virus. The virus itself is a malicious code that is built into an application to cause havoc to the particular system.

I hope this helps you.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by holakunle69(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lol........enroll for CEH and maybe u will understand better....
Sarmiz24:

I don't think python is a good idea for writing a virus programme since most computers don't come with pre-installed python....I think any language that can work on the OS without needing to install it compiler is good to go for writing a virus e.g Batch for window,C,C++, JavaScript and any other one u can think of grin
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Odunolumide(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
Macelliot:
Have you ever wondered why GOD just didn't/doesn't kill Satan

Why didn't MAN destroy computer-viruses, even though Man created computers?

Hmm
Good point to use in the ministry?
Maybe

Or

Maybe not
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by holakunle69(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sudo.......reverse_tcp ...

Exploit
Nascimento:
Python
Powershell for windows.
Bash
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by holakunle69(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
udoekere:

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by fredpaul: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
First, you must understand what a Virus is. A virus is any program that can override the function of another program. A virus can be written with any language. As long as it achieves its aim.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by mgh2: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
IamCharles123:
How come this guy post is always on frontpage, this was the guy asking what language he should start with.
Then difference between coding n programming, now this.
This guy knows some nairaland mod.
I think hes just creating traffic for seun.
Are you sure he is not using virus to place his topics on front page ? grin

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Batworks: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
It all depends on where u want to deploy the virus, u must know that virus are also like softwares too that have been asked to do something, maybe on your laptop or your website. If u want to develop a virus to run on your computer java or .Net can be used while for web based viruses php or python can be used
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Legendguru: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
ohhh
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by udoekere: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
mgh2:

Are you sure he is not using virus to place his topics on front page ? grin
hahaha
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by solmusdesigns: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
frowland:

Yet you get 30 likes for all this?

lol sharing information isnt about the like na... even for quora person the share
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by achikolo(f): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

lol sharing information isnt about the like na... even for quora person the share
[/s]
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Macelliot(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Opexzy:

If you are trying to draw a line of similarity between this two disjointed issues... I am afraid you might be just be making a mockery of God..

Virus exist because human being is not infallible which gives birth to the fact that no computer software is perfect..

Are you opining,God is not perfect?

If your are an atheist, sorry for bordering u...
I'm not atheist...
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Systrom(m): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
sapientia:

False.

That's never the work of writing viruses in native language.

Anti-viruses can detect any virus if its not obfuscated. Hence why some talk about crypter. Same mechanism software vendors use to protect their software from reverse engineering just this time, it's to bypass WD and anti-viruses
Whats “WD”
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Deicide: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
I understand that any language can be used to program a virus or any malware but i am surprised that no one mentioned assembly language when giving examples of languages that can be used.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by nicolasakins: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
sapientia:

He just typed trash and it made sense to you.

He could have ignored the question.
It was trash to you, but make sense to me.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by sapientia(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2019
Systrom:
Whats “WD”

Windows defender.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by sapientia(m): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2019
nicolasakins:

It was trash to you, but make sense to me.

OK... Learn it and when asked same question, drop everything he typed.

Never knew there was Pride in being dumb.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by energylee(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2019
SincereBigot:
Remote access tool language.. it was created by hugo spaco in 1987 and has been used to create the RAT tool ever since.. it has features of the c++ and mysql language and may look alike but distinct in reverse action.. its like creating a counter attack on python language..

You are Savage �����

If you like believe the rubbish i wrote up there, you are on your own
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by dfrost: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
d33types:
If you know what a virus is, you'll not ask such questions.

Any programming language can be used,
Even simple batch scripts can be viruses.

Fact!
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Lordpeckxy(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2019
Yeah like when my colleague used Assembly fused with node.Js to pull down a site.!!
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by udoekere: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lordpeckxy:
Yeah like when my colleague used Assembly fused with node.Js to pull down a site.!!
how did he do it
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Lordpeckxy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
udoekere:
how did he do it
He is a white Hat hacker(am sure u know what that means), He created a software with Node.Js as the backend and created some plugins using Assembly Lang* to render fast deployments...It is an awesome software, But he aint putting it up for download.!!
According to him: He won't let people do malicious things with hiss software, for that, I respect him, he could have made millions with that software.
He presently works in Egypt as a Cyber security Expert.!!
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by udoekere: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2019
Lordpeckxy:

He is a white Hat hacker(am sure u know what that means), He created a software with Node.Js as the backend and created some plugins using Assembly Lang* to render fast deployments...It is an awesome software, But he aint putting it up for download.!!
According to him: He won't let people do malicious things with hiss software, for that, I respect him, he could have made millions with that software.
He presently works in Egypt as a Cyber security Expert.!!
but i thought you can't hack a site except you have access to their server?
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Lordpeckxy(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2020
udoekere:
but i thought you can't hack a site except you have access to their server?
There are 1001 ways to hack a website, It doesn't Necessary mean having access to their Servers.!
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by udoekere: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2020
Lordpeckxy:

There are 1001 ways to hack a website, It doesn't Necessary mean having access to their Servers.!
then why is instagram not hack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between Visual Basic And Visual Basic .NET / My New Excel Dashboard / What Was The First Programming Language You Learned And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.