Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) (81298 Views)

BBNaija 2020: N85M Prize For Winner Of BBNaija Season 5 / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Fight Over The N60 Million (Photos) / BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by Olodo24: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
frenzzy2:
after showing us d break down of d 60m what do u want us to do?
wait lemme ask Google
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by NORSYK(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy is the winner already

Remember my predictions

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by olatade(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Meaningless show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by nurex01(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Las las! People go full thread
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by THEMODSARECRAZY: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
post=82902819:
Insane
angry angry
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mike has won jare
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by FuckDaMods: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
While there are a lot of brains out here that really need small part of this money. Useless show cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Marcaul:
Big Brother Naija 2019 grand finale is in a few hours and the winner is certainly going home with N60million worth of prizes.

MultiChoice Nigeria has also raised the stake this year, for the winner of the Big Brother Nigeria (BBNaija) pepper dem series.

It might interest you to know that, the prize worth N60 million includes; N30million cash prize; an SUV from Innoson Motors; a trip to Dubai for two, packaged by TravelBeta; a home make-over courtesy Scanfrost; a year’s supply of Pepsi and One Africa Fest VVIP experience; a year’s supply of Indomie Noodles and Munch It; and a brand new Oppo mobile smartphone.

There’s also a bonus prize of two VIP Tickets to watch a European Football final game live, courtesy BET9ja.

This season’s grand prize is an increase from the previous edition, which saw Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe walking away with N45m worth of prizes.
Speaking on the increased prize money, the Chief Executive Officer, MultiChoice Nigeria, Mr. John Ugbe said;

“Each edition of Big Brother Naija significantly improves on all aspects of the previous season and this year is no different. The winner of season four will walk away from the house with a N30m cash prize and a top of the range SUV among many other exciting prizes. The Big Brother Naija winner will also emerge as the most popular and marketable personality on the continent, as the show is known to launch prominent careers in arts, entertainment and other supporting industries.”

Source: https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/10/bbnaijafinale-check-out-n60million.html

Every big brother naija story is now a hit this night.

Mtcheew
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by Fredrickaig(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Freemanbobble:
"and a brand new Oppo mobile smartphone"

Na wa o
Another chin chun low budget asss fuckkking phone
The only thing when make sense na that VIP ticket to watch a European finale
Mehn dis not b nonsense cuz nor b popular car brand the suv nor come make sense. May God help u
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by achikolo(f): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
post=82902819:
This is Insane !

And the best student in WAEC with A's parallel gets a Math set and #300,000.

There was a country!
[/s]
you're right though cheesy

but na normal thing i go do kiss
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
A Innosson G40 SUV
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by Wikerised(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
EazyJ:
Mike/Mercy for the money
u r right

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by Izabel(f): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by traihit: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
THEMODSARECRAZY:
First time I am commenting at this BBniaja post, just like the finals of a football match suddenly everyone is interested.

They can give 60m for someone to sleep in a house with people and not people without a home sleeping on the streets lol misplaced priorities

That tells you a lot about our aggregate values as a people, and also the reason we have the kind of leaders ruling us. Our leaders and our society are just mirrors of our aggregate individual personalities as a people. So I've given up lamenting over Nigeria's bad leaders.
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
So Tacha is not Marketable, issaorite
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tacha deserved this
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by vertueptime: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lol free Indomie and pepsi, make the persin just open shop hire pesin de cook indomie, might recover something reasonable from the sales
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
EmmBim:
Pls ooo,how much will the 2nd runner up will get?

The winner takes it all
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by judetov2(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
buiquiey:
First to comment
u no well
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
prebiproy:
Tacha deserved this

Her attitude hindered her.. Or she hindered herself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by nick50(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Finally igbo amaka!!..innoson we are behind u..afonjas u can drink snipper
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Evercurious:

Her attitude hindered her.. Or she hindered herself
Go and sleep
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
Evercurious:

The winner takes it all
Really na wa oooo
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by Lordjb: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
Okay, nice... See my signature below for link to stream BBNaija final
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Freemanbobble:
"and a brand new Oppo mobile smartphone"

Na wa o
Another chin chun low budget asss fuckkking phone
The only thing when make sense na that VIP ticket to watch a European finale
Better to get more info before typing sir.
I don't think oppo phones are chinko.
I've used one and I can tell you that the brand is fantastic. Just not popular.
You can do a little search of Oppo F11 pro or Oppo Realme X.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Better to get more info before typing sir.
I don't think oppo phones are chinko.
I've used one and I can tell you that the brand is fantastic. Just not popular.
You can do a little search of Oppo F11 pro or Oppo Realme X.
oppo phones are asian?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Cool
Re: BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) by vision2050: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Thunder fire Senators for Abuja grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC / BBC Staff Caught Watching A Sex Scene During Live News Broadcast - See Video / BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.