Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House (23912 Views)

BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) / BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him / Bbnaija: Frodd & Isilomo Caught Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by Lisa4nairaland: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
#BBNaija: Why I will miss Big Brother house – Frodd reveals

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate, Frodd, on Sunday recounted his fondest memories in the Big Brother house.

Frodd disclosed that picking the ultimate Victor which immune him from eviction was his best period while on the show.

The BBNaija housemate made the disclosure during his final diary session with Biggie.

He also disclosed that he would say a prayer of gratitude to God on returning home after the show.

Responding on his fondest memories in the house, Frodd said: “My fondest memory was the the day I picked the ultimate victor, this was luck and grace. The day I picked up that badge was the best day ever.

“When I get home there are a lot of things I will do and when I step into my home and base on culture I will go into my room and say a prayer of gratitude to God.

“I will definite miss the Big Brother house because it’s like a family house and please do not extend our time in case you are thinking of extending it.

“Biggie thank you for teaching life lesson I know I’m very stubborn but you kept me on track. Thank you for feeding me, it’s not easy to feed me for three month.”

“The experience in BBnaija, starting from the task had helped me realise my potentials and the experience gathered is the highest point of my life.

“It’s amazing that I’m still standing on the last day. The experience has been round at that is what has brought me this far.

“And for the mistake I have made when I get home I will look through and make my restitution.”

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/bbnaija-miss-big-brother-house-frodd/

8 Likes

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by Freemanbobble: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
I can't wait for this show to end

The beginning of the end of bbnaija

Now we can discuss issues that matters

5 Likes

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by Citytrend: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Count yourself amongst the Lucky few chief, against all Odds you're still standing till the last Day.
Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below, In Red Letters post to Chat me up on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by PureGoldh(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ok....The 4th paragraph make sense pass.... Wish you all the best hOmmie.

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by nony43(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
At the beginning of this BBN, a lot of people claimed that the show is indecent and not making sense, now see how millions are voting and glued to their tv's. Some Nigerians and hypocricy i raise Beyonce hands for Una

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by ctleurocollege: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin Good for you

Contact me if you want to study in Cyprus
Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by chibike69: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin

team frodd

we don win ooo

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by sharpyoung(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by jiana02(f): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Frood the fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by janedearie: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
frood-star
Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by NwaAmaikpe: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
shocked

Nwa Aba, how did the forget the most obvious?
You will miss the free food, constant electricity and clothes.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by yeyeboi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by tillaman(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin
All the best homes!!
Fresh and Odd! Dude be keeping it 100%!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by 3RNEST(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin
Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by Jh0wsef(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Oklahoma

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by Rensolar(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Even though I'm not watching I know its "Ultimate Veto" not Victor!

Please call for our extremely rugged 500w mobile power bank with 250Ah lithium ion battery that powers your Led tv, sound system, PC and 2 light point for up to 12 hours.
Check my siggy for contacts and more info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by Uruan2023: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
E
Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
I can bet my left kidney that Frodd will win the 60million

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by braimeddy: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nice selection of words from him. I wish him best of luck ahead
Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by yaki84: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You don come shake table again abi

6 Likes

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by Sonnobax15(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin Foolish over grown baby been crying upandan publicly like a 3 months old baby newly stopped from breastfeeding..

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by Ekowise(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wake up to real-life hustle man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by GoldChest(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
For your pocket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by Skmoda360(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true lipsrsealed
Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by Hotzone(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Frodd, Oluwa fit change ur story tonight

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by Promismike(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by Cherrybae(f): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Frod the ipobian fraudster in the house. Very ugly broke guy.

Mercy for the money

1 Like

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by achikolo(f): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Frod the ipobian fraudster in the house. Very ugly broke guy.

Mercy for the money
[/s]
ok i guess you don't know Mercy is igbo cheesy

always famzing just like you famzied amaechi to his doom and now famzing wike cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by NORSYK(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
My prediction is coming true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd: Why I Will Miss Big Brother House by marvin906(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
nony43:
At the beginning of this BBN, a lot of people claimed that the show is indecent and not making sense, now see how millions are voting and glued to their tv's. Some Nigerians and hypocricy i raise Beyonce hands for Una

define millions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alfa Sule Oruka Nla Instrumentals Mp3 Download / Mixed Feelings As The Two Levels Housemates Are Merged / BBNaija: Teddy-A's Fans Organise Basketball Hangout In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.