Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Be Watchful Of What U Eat Daily! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Be Watchful Of What U Eat Daily! (968 Views)

The Health Prof: Watchful Parents Help Early-maturing Girls Avoid Alcohol Abuse / What U Must Know About Ebola Virus And Safety Measures To Prevent It-a Must Read / Always Be Care Of What U Eat Daily! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Watchful Of What U Eat Daily! by AGBAMA(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2007
WHAT WE NIGERIANS JUST CARE ABOUT IS THAT"THERE IS FOOD ON THE TABLE"WE DONT CARE TO KNOW THE SANITARY PROCESS(ES) IT WENT THROUGH B4 IT WAS BROUGHT TO U.ALL U CARE IS THERE IS FOOD TO EAT.FOR EXAMPLE IF U ARE THE TYPE THAT BUY THINGS FROM HAWKERS, MAKE SURE U WASH B4 EATING IS VERY IMPORTANT,BECOS SO MANY HANDS MIGHT HAVE TOUCH IT B4 U BOUGHT IT. AND SOME OF THIS HANDS CARRY BACTERIAS AND GERMS!!!AND EVEN THOSE OF U THAT EAT IN RESTAURANT! HAVE U TAKE UR TIME TO GO TO WHERE THIS FOOD ARE BEING PREPARED! AND U WILL ALSO SEE THAT EVEN THE WATER THEY USE IN WASHIN THEIR PLATE WOULD HAVE BEEN USE AND THEY WILL STILL USE IT TO WASH ANOTHER PLATE.WHAT A DIRTY LIFE WE ARE LIVING! AND MOST OF THEM FEEL UNCONCERN TO MAKE SURE THAT THE FOOD HAVE THE RIGHT NUTRIENTS;ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS QUANTITY NOT QUALITY,ONLY FEW ONES ARE CONCERNED. JUST GO AROUND RESTAURANT,AND U WILL FIND THAT MOST OF THEM WILL BE FOUND WANTIN AT THE END OF THE DAY!PLZ WHAT U HAVE EATEN CAN NOT BE VOMITTED!SO BE WATCHFUL OF WHAT U EAT!IF U MONITOR THE SANITARY PROCESSES OF UR FOOD ,I KNOW U WILL RARELY FALL SICK IN A YEAR.I ASSURE OF THAT!!!
Re: Be Watchful Of What U Eat Daily! by yankidelta(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2007
Thanks 4 d advise, am sure a lotta ppl know this but poverty of both physical n of the mind dont allow ppl reason str8 we always call on God rather than taking precaution so just keep on spreading the news maybe ppl will get to understand what u r saying n d consequences of ignoring ur message smiley
Re: Be Watchful Of What U Eat Daily! by dominobaby(f): 3:57pm On May 20, 2007
Please people, posting in all caps isn't interesting to read.
Re: Be Watchful Of What U Eat Daily! by dominobaby(f): 3:57pm On May 20, 2007
Please people, posting in all caps isn't interesting to read!
Re: Be Watchful Of What U Eat Daily! by cuteass1(f): 2:40am On May 25, 2007
@ topic

The truth is that we try our best to prevent the ones we're capable of and leave the rest to God, if not, what do you have to say about all the breads that get touched by 101 unwashed hands or the food-cases with all the houseflies that have been to the toilet and back??

Afterall you can't start washing your bread, neither can you wash the already prepared foods you buy from diners, restaurants or supermarkets

The cold weather across the boarder does have its advantages, at least it prevents all them flies, and i know there're strict procedures of hand-hygiene cheesy
Re: Be Watchful Of What U Eat Daily! by whiteroses(f): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2007
preach it yo, i remeber buying stuff on the street and eating it straight up but looking back i say its God that saves me from difffrent bacteria. i remember vividly one day i went to olonge-busikun and her son pooped beside the food so she took some sand, mixed it with the poop and scooped the whole thing with her fingers and threw it in the gutter and she continued cooking without washing her hand its gross, as for me i wont buy homemade snack from the street and i'll wash my fruits, watch out for kuli-kuli i heared leprocy infected dwarfs does them in the north and they smothing and moisturize it with their salaiva while twisting the kuli but i'm not sure how far thats true

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Urgently. / Aids Cured / Symptoms Of Digoxin Toxicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.