Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win (45837 Views)

Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Complains About Nigerians Not Subscribing To Her Tv Channel / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by Famousbabe(f): 1:01am On Oct 07, 2019
Popular actress and instagram slay mama, Mercy Aigbe is so excited that Mercy won after she campaigned for her.

The actress was seen dancing and twerking in front of her TV to celebrate Mercy Eke's victory after she was declared winner.

Recall that just like Tacha, many A-list celebrities campaigned for Mercy to win.

Watch the video after the cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3SiltUhRrE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-mercy-aigbe-dances-as-mercy-eke.html?m=1

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by Famousbabe(f): 1:01am On Oct 07, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by cenaman(m): 1:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Old cargo, nonsense and bbnaija.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by DonBenny77(m): 1:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Person wife
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by beresponsible(m): 2:09am On Oct 07, 2019
Anyone of the two Mercy. Hmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by Praizenewsgist(f): 2:45am On Oct 07, 2019
Mtchewww...lol
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by nauto7: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2019
I see cool
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by dalass(f): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2019
As is she will share out of the money ....anything to trend sha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by StrikeBack(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2019
Make Ambode catch you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by babamadiba(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2019
Make I no lie, this lady parlor fine o..

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by Royalfurnitures: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2019
Celebrating with her name sake !

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by nauto100: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2019
nawa
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Did Patoranking perform after Mercy won?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by money121(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Hoelosoo

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by Khd95(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2019
obo ambode grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2019
I hate these bb naija with passion, I don't even know anyone there, the noise is pissing me off always

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2019
Lovely interior decor. That's all I see

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by AmazingELixir: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2019
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2019
DonBenny77:
Person wife

Really??!... Thought she was divorced from an abusive brute.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by Binikingdowm: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2019
Mumu and shameless
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by Onyi22(f): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2019
cenaman:
Old cargo, nonsense and bbnaija.
Her dance pain this idiot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by 2shure: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2019
Hoe. Imagine taking advice from tonto or mercy aigbe. Both of them get fast 5G madness. Disgusting bleached face with fake phonetics and butt enlargement. Dressed up as a hoe and won as a hoe.,skin,knuckles. Who do we worship in Nigeria,i can say we worship demons and the devil. No wonder foreigners say our God is stupid and Gay cos thats the truth.
Tiwa dressed like a hoe,
m.i with his nursery rhymes
Patoranking shouting confirm confirm
What a shame

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by shesawesome(f): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by pepilo: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2019
Khd95:
obo ambode grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by shesawesome(f): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by PopeFlatino(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2019
U dey see clear my brother,,she was just vibing to d initial performance by patoranking not because Mercy won,though she might be a fan..
Forget bloggers
AntiBrutus:
Did Patoranking perform after Mercy won?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win by Onyi22(f): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2019
Tacha fans will not like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) / Shina Peller's Camo Benz SL550 41st Birthday Gift (Photos) / Chi Junglist Is Dead! Oritse Femi's Ex Group Member Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.